• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

MSN: Gamers are Fighting Back Against "Hogwarts Legacy" with a Trans-Friendly Fantasy Game Pack-"Trans Witches are Witches"

LordOfChaos

JK Rowling was loaded well before the release of this game, the way I see it, I'm not going to avoid playing something that looks awesome in a series I love just because it will make a super rich bad person a little richer

Also the line of thought gives zero consideration to the hundreds of other people who worked long hours to make this game. All of them don't think the same way, and other companies surely have people that think far far worse than her.

Last edited:

DonkeyPunchJr

World’s Biggest Weeb
At least we know what killed Bob Ross. Look at the artistry in the background landscape.

c3LMT5.jpg
Wow seems like this bundle is really helping ensure trans game devs never get taken seriously.

ToTTenTranz

Banned
I just skimmed through that bundle and my god those look horrible...

Whatever it is that these things were supposed to promote, it's doing the exact opposite. Unless all they were promoting was virtue signaling for people who aren't ever going to play them.

For those who gladly passed on the game, here’s some good news: a new game pack featuring 69 games by queer and trans developers, none of which directly contribute to anti-trans measures in the UK, and none of which were developed by anti-social justice YouTubers!

https://archive.is/bGcM2

There it is. Kotaku persecuting the game's devs, looking through their past to do character assassination.

Fucking animals, rejoicing in the misery they create on people.

Also on a side note, anyone else noticed how the loonies have kind of shut up since the sales and viewership figures came out?.
I'd like to think some of them have been humbled and put in their place, but i'm sure they are working on some kind of retaliation.:messenger_tears_of_joy: (and this card game isnt it)

Not on Twitter and Reddit.

Last edited:

NikuNashi

JK Rowling was loaded well before the release of this game, the way I see it, I'm not going to avoid playing something that looks awesome in a series I love just because it will make a super rich bad person a little richer

You are gonna have to back that statement up, I dont see protecting womens right as bad, that used to be applauded by the left wing up until 3 years ago.

kiphalfton

LMAO at them taking advantage of their own kind. Wow just wow. But they're too stupid to see that, and think these guys actually made this to help their cause (whatever that cause may be).

Reactions: Gp1

Comandr

At least we know what killed Bob Ross. Look at the artistry in the background landscape.

c3LMT5.jpg
As an lgbtqiamnopqrs person, I try to be pretty open minded. But the person speaking in this image is screaming “I need psychological help” to me. Big black witch that. Flowery dress that’s the color of the trans flag and unshaven legs with sandals. I would not hang out with this person, because regardless of self identity, this person is a fucking weirdo.

GooseMan69

Would somebody who’s not really a Harry Potter fan enjoy Hogwarts Legacy? I kinda want to see what all the fuss is about.

Last edited:

GHG

LMAO at them taking advantage of their own kind. Wow just wow. But they're too stupid to see that, and think these guys actually made this to help their cause (whatever that cause may be).

I doubt all the people behind these games are actually what they say they are. Lots of for-profit bandwagon jumpers out there at the moment. Can't say I blame them either considering the lunacy on show.

Unrivaled18

Neo Member
"JK Rowling was told directly by a children's charity in 2020 that her rhetoric was driving trans kids to self harm and suicide. So what did she do? Spent the past 3 years escalating and escalating it to where now they're being murdered."

-Kyujii from Resetera

bender

What time is it?
As an lgbtqiamnopqrs person, I try to be pretty open minded. But the person speaking in this image is screaming “I need psychological help” to me. Big black witch that. Flowery dress that’s the color of the trans flag and unshaven legs with sandals. I would not hang out with this person, because regardless of self identity, this person is a fucking weirdo.

Don't be distracted by the character models. Look at the hill, grass and flowers. It's like something you'd find Maddox making fun of on: http://www.thebestpageintheuniverse.net/c.cgi?u=irule

c3LMT5.jpg

(Insert Ian Malcom/Jeff Goldblum quote about could and should.)

Also, being able to wear a dress and pulling off the look are very, very different things. IMO, not many non-female people can do the latter.

"JK Rowling was told directly by a children's charity in 2020 that her rhetoric was driving trans kids to self harm and suicide. So what did she do? Spent the past 3 years escalating and escalating it to where now they're being murdered."

-Kyujii from Resetera

It's epic that people can say shit like this without thinking for a second:

- does JK Rowling believing that there are biological sexual differences (an indisputable fact) cause Trans kids to kill them selves as a reasonably direct causality

- does JK Rowling "escalating" her rhetoric (???) now mean that trans people are being murdered as a result

People like this are so fucking stupid that they can't manage even the slightest bit of scrutiny. Again, it's a big ol' echo chamber that perpetuates because these people don't think about substance.

RafterXL

These clowns have been trying shit since before HL released.

"Don't play that high quality fun looking game, play this junk ass vomit art game that no one would give a second look to if it weren't LBGTLMNOP+ friendly."

How about you make a good game and I'll buy it? I'm not buying 69 shovelware games with pre-schooler art because of your gender or sexual identity.

TheBreezyBB

This is like having, a remote implant surgery up your ass, everytime you sit down you wouldn't know what shit channel you gonna get!

Surfheart

All that the trans activism has done has been to turn ignorant people such as myself against the ideology. When I meet trans people I show them respect as human beings, I accept their life choices and I would not bully, tease or otherwise discriminate against them for who they are.

I will not accept a Government telling me the words I should use and I disagree strongly with biological men being allowed into woman's spaces or being allowed to compete in Women's sport.

These activists would call me a transphobe, all they are doing is pushing centrists like myself further to the right.

Last edited:

Samrf89

i'm gonna start calling them trains people, and include pictures and gifs of trains. i don't care anymore, fuck em.

John Wick

https://www.msn.com/en-us/entertain...-trans-friendly-fantasy-game-pack/ar-AA17rqy7

"Trans Witches are Witches"

"69"

"10 bundle"

All the cringe puns, the paiinnn.

Anyway, apparently this protest has almost raised 1 million dollars as of two days ago. I wonder where the money is going.

The article is totally misleading. Where is the factual evidence that JKR is a transphobe? Because stating a fact doesn't make you a transphobe. Clearly the media and journalists have totally lost all integrity.
Watch Hogwarts Legacy dominate the charts while this sinks.

John Wick

Of course it had to be 69 games, after all who is fucking who with what is one of the most profound questions of our time.

Imagine you interview a cis actress and nonchalantly ask her: “All our viewers are curious - do you swallow?”. It’s this level of innuendo.
What's a cis actress?

Top Bottom