• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

multiplayer xbox games that girls like?

demon

I don't mean to alarm you but you have dogs on your face
What the good multiplayer Xbox games that girls tend to like the most? Anyone? Anyone? All I've got is Halo, KFC, Quantum Redshift and Amped 2. KFC seems like the best bet from my collection.

Hero

If only Super Monkey Ball and Super Smash Bros. Melee were on Xbox.

Try Fuzion Frenzy or maybe Rayman Arena.

I guess DoA3 or DoAXBV would be cool too. If they dig the bounce physics you can probably deduce that they're bisexual.

AniHawk

Hero said:
If only Super Monkey Ball and Super Smash Bros. Melee were on Xbox.

Try Fuzion Frenzy or maybe Rayman Arena.

I guess DoA3 or DoAXBV would be cool too. If they dig the bounce physics you can probably deduce that they're bisexual.

Or easily turned on.

Grubdog

Banned
nitewulf said:
might try soul calibur 2, as you can get some flashy moves just by mashing buttons...let her win of course.
You can't let her win! You have to beat the shit out of her then pull her hair, after that she'll be begging for your hot man love.

I also recommend Soul Calibur 2.

shpankey

not an idiot
Ghost Recon/Island Thunder is by far and away the most popular female online video game on Xbox Live. And I'm not kidding. They even have a website where thousands of them have pictures of themselves and talk about how much they love the game.

demon

I don't mean to alarm you but you have dogs on your face
shpankey said:
Ghost Recon/Island Thunder is by far and away the most popular female online video game on Xbox Live. And I'm not kidding. They even have a website where thousands of them have pictures of themselves and talk about how much they love the game.
Holy shit, and I love those Redstorm shooters. But that isn't split-screen, is it?

Anyway, I would have gotten Fuzion Frenzy but I couldn't find it anywhere. I saw DoA Xtreme Volleyball really cheap so I picked that up. It's, uhh...........interesting.

impirius

Baldurs Gate: Dark Alliance 1 and 2
Dungeons & Dragons Heroes

Two fun co-op hack-and-slashers that my girlfriend and I enjoy.

EDIT:
oldgloryinsurance.gif

Awesome avatar. "Robots are everywhere, and they eat old peoples' medicine for fuel."

jarrod

Banned
Most girls I know enjoy Halo as well. Believe it or not, girls really aren't that different from everyone else...

Hellraizah

demon said:
KFC seems like the best bet from my collection.
Kentucky Fried Chicken ?

The Sims or The Sims Bustin' Out, always a hit with ladies.

You could always try Midway Arcade Treasures, too.

MrSingh

DCharlie said:
"Definitely not Halo."

I know a number of girls who love halo.

I was in NYC 3 weeks ago and I met a really really hot swedish woman of African descent named Hilda and she told me that even though she doesn't play video games much, she absolutely loves Halo and she took 2 days off work to play Halo when she first got the game.

Too bad she's married.

DCharlie said:
"Definitely not Halo."

I know a number of girls who love halo.

I'm not saying its impossible but whenever a bunch of us get together and rumblings of Halo start the girls are always, "Eww not Halo, why not... [Tetris, Soul Calibur, Outlaw Volleyball, Etc. etc. etc." and usually they get talked into playing Halo but bitch about it the whole time. Except for the resident "gamer girl". She does like Halo.

Then again Heather did say she had fun playing Halo the other night so who knows.

Also, semi OT but, Tetris Worlds still boggles my mind at how you could possibly screw up Tetris.

KFC = Kung Fu Chaos. Awesome game, but turn the special attacks off when you're playing with the ladies, lest you get a controller shoved up your bum sideways by your pissed off date.

Volt

Yep Kung Fu Chaos is a hit !
Especially the mini-games : "throw the princess" and "water whirl" etc.. :)
Our (me +gf) most played multiplayer game is also on the Xbox... but it's a rom : Puzzle Bobble !

Rhage

AniHawk said:
DoA Volleyball is a hit with the ladies.
Heh, I would bet that most would be offended by it and feel marginalized. In other words, they won't like it one bit.

Edit; OH, and yes, Halo co-op is a good choice if they don't get motion sickness in 1st person games.

Volt said:
Yep Kung Fu Chaos is a hit !
Especially the mini-games : "throw the princess" and "water whirl" etc.. :)
Our (me +gf) most played multiplayer game is also on the Xbox... but it's a rom : Puzzle Bobble !

Dude, did you ever play Puzzle Bobble Online on the PC? Best friggin' incarnation of the game yet!

Rhage said:
Heh, I would bet that most would be offended by it and feel marginalized. In other words, they won't like it one bit.

Your experience has greatly differed from mine, then.

Although the chicks I know like Beach Spikers more (damn you Tecmo for not making DOA:XVB 4P)

Volt

Saint Cornelius said:
Dude, did you ever play Puzzle Bobble Online on the PC? Best friggin' incarnation of the game yet!

Sadly, no :(
I play the hell out of the SNES version (rom) thoughn I actually practice for when my girl comes over again, otherwise I don't stand a chance !!!

BTW : I haven't played DOAX with her yet, but I have played it while see was watching me play, and she kinda dug it, except for the reeeaaaaally skimpy outfits. She loved the whole island atmosphere and Japanese voices though :)

psycho_snake

I went to WAGs boutique and all I got was a sniff
If you have a PS2, get Singstar or a game with a dancematt and some alcohol...thats if your looking for a bit of fun with the girl.

DrLazy

OH, and yes, Halo co-op is a good choice if they don't get motion sickness in 1st person games

This happens to my girlfriend (Doh!), but we still play a ton of games together. Question: Does anyone know if its more common in girls to get motion sickness? What's the deal?

Ryo

My gf likes ot pwn my ass in Amped 2, and if we both are tired in that game, she pwnes me in Soul Calibur 2 or RalliSport Ch.

shpankey

not an idiot
DJ Sl4m said:
Don't forget Shrek 2

Yeah, the other day my wife and I were are Best Buy and they had Shrek 2 on the GCN doing co-op. It had Shrek and the fat girl co-oping and running around with Donkey, jumping and stuff. My wife was all like "baby lets play that together". That's one of the few times my wife has volunteered to play a game. So good call on that. BTW... the graphics on Shrek 2 on the GCN were really damn good btw... I was shocked at how great it looked!

Top Bottom