• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

My ex just won a beauty competition!"pics inside

Status
Not open for further replies.
well i guess alot of you know about my Ex and our story together

this is my ex:
shanel2ksmall.jpg

anyway she just won her first beauty competition and she is so happy, and so am i for her.

she totaly deserved it, i just spoke to her over the phone and she was crying out of happiness.

here are the pics from the competition"mind you that they are not that nice"

the swimsuit pictures will be up later :)

Templar Wizard said:
and what does your current bird think of it? or is there one?
or do you still 'carry a torch' for your friend?

well i am meeting 2 girls at the moment just dating them, but i always liked my ex alot but hmm no i would not get back with her

olimario said:
This isn't one of those, "ITS REALLY A MAN" threads, is it?

robertsan21 said:
hahah no its not mister Oli. but if you like me to start a thread like that just for you i can?

Despite your reassurance there, I'm convinced this infact IS one of those, "ITS REALLY A MAN" threads.

Seth C

The first picture is okay. The second one is pretty nice. The third and fourth pictures are ver "eh." Overall? She's alright.

Socreges

Banned
She seems to be more 'fringe objectionable glamour beautiful' than 'beautiful beautiful'. Though her eyes look particularly attractive in that first picture.
well i told you the pics where bad!
You said that with the other girl, too. Why are you so concerned that people think they're more attractive than the pictures show? Unless... these threads aren't... shallow... are they? Could it be?

well i broke up with her, secondly she lives in malta and she is a sunaholic like me:)

we cant stay out of the sun, its to hot to not go to the beach everyday down here.

darscot

It seems like everyday there is another thread about this guy and his women. If he had half the skills he pretends to have with women he would have learned a long time ago to keep his mouth shut.

raYne

norinrad21 said:
he or she looks pretty old to win a beauty contest

I'm guessing the judges sat quite a ways back, because she gets better looking the further away the picture is taken.

All Hail C-Webb

Hailing from the Chill-Web
I'm going to Europe in a few weeks, if I don't see some incredibly fine ladies, I'm going to stop believing your stories.

You need to put up some more pictures of that blond chick with the great rack. This girl looks nice, but that other one is just...

Dan

No longer boycotting the Wolfenstein franchise
fart said:
it's really sad that dave foley's been reduced to hosting celebrity poker on bravo
Wait, where'd this come from? I believe he shot a pilot with Ana Gasteyer recently... I guess it wasn't picked up however.

As for the girl... not my type at all. I'll go with Socreges with "fringe objectionable glamour beautiful." Sorry.

fart

Savant
well i'm watching it and this thread is otherwise completely useless.

a pilot with ana gasteyer? meh

i think he was attached to a subpar looking sitcom project last year too. he's just not having any luck with the networks.

aoi tsuki

The hate is strong with this thread. She's cute -- the full face and tan don't really do it for me, but she's not the tranny (is she? i kid, i kid!) that some are making her out to be.

mmbwithsue.jpg

The woman next to her here is more attractive to me. Not hot in the traditional sense, but based on looks alone, i'd choose her.

ok guys she has great skin but as i said these pictures are bad!

i dont get involved with just anyone, she has to have great skin,super nice style and a perfect body.

this girl in this thread had great style and a super nice face, but as i said before in these pics she does not look that hot, but the first pic in this thread is my favorit pic of her, she has a nice face according to me.

But i agree with you that her body might not be that perfect, but she is not fat atleast, i liked her alot she had a nice charakter and she was a horny girl :)

but as alot of you know already i cheated on her and then i broke up with her.
she was not good enough for me as a gf i needed something better lookswise

i dont mind having sex with her but nothing more.

here is an old pic of her at my place
so this is for everyone that want to see some skin :)

Socreges

Banned
robertsan21 said:
ok guys she has great skin but as i said these pictures are bad!

i dont get involved with just anyone, she has to have great skin,super nice style and a perfect body.

this girl in this thread had great style and a super nice face, but as i said before in these pics she does not look that hot, but the first pic in this thread is my favorit pic of her, she has a nice face according to me.

But i agree with you that her body might not be that perfect, but she is not fat atleast, i liked her alot she had a nice charakter and she was a horny girl :)

but as alot of you know already i cheated on her and then i broke up with her.
she was not good enough for me as a gf i needed something better lookswise

i dont mind having sex with her but nothing more.

here is an old pic of her at my place
so this is for everyone that want to see some skin :)
Shanel1nude.jpg
Phew, what a save! For a moment there, several strangers on GAF whom you'll never meet or even speak to doubted that the girls that you date were all that hot! That would have been DISASTROUS!

For the record, I remember praising you on how attractive that girl was during one of the many times you posted her pictures in one of the 'Post Pictures of Yourself' threads. But now I just can't get over what a shallow, unusually self-conscious person you come across as.

Socreges said:
Phew, what a save! For a moment there, several strangers on GAF whom you'll never meet or even speak to doubted that the girls that you date were all that hot! That would have been DISASTROUS!

For the record, I remember praising you on how attractive that girl was during one of the many times you posted her pictures in one of the 'Post Pictures of Yourself' threads. But now I just can't get over what a shallow, unusually self-conscious person you come across as.

IAWTP

You should probably take a stab at resaying all that, just with less insecurity and more cocky/funny.

Leon

Socreges said:

If this is indeed sarcasm, then your post is a refreshing sight in a robertsan thread, and I'm glad someone else can see through the machismo he's trying to attain.

Socreges said:

hahaha no as if, i like her looks but as i said i think these pics dont do her justice!

she is hot when you see her in real life.
heads turn when she walks by in the same way as girls heads turn when i come walking!

:)

if you knew me you would not think i am a bad guy or a shallow guy, i treat the women i meet like queens and i always put them in first place, and women go crazy when i am around them.

and i have alot of friends, but i guess when i meet new people they see me as i am better than them, but i never think like that.
its just that they who feel like that does not have a good selfesteme or are confident enough to hang around with a guy like me.

i have a very good selfesteme and i glow of confidence when i go out, women like it when a man is full of confidence.

if you dont have confidence then your out of luck with the really hot girls.
i care about the looks alot when i meet a girl, hell everyone does.. looks are important, especially for me and my line of work.
i care alot about how i look, i do facials once a week, somtimes less. i have a girl that does my nails. i have free hairdressing at toni and guy.

so i need a girl that cares about her looks alot.

but i am fortunate as i meet loads of hot girls on my job.

Socreges

Banned
Alright, maybe I wasn't clear.

Of course looks are important. I've very particular about who I date. Maybe as much as you (though "super nice style" is not a prerequisite). I'm not suggesting that such discrimination would make me shallow.

My observation [I guess that's what it is] has more depth than that. You are just way too concerned with what people here think. You have to convince them that the girls you date are very attractive and that you're the new hotness. I'm not a 'playa-hata'. More power to you. But step outside yourself for a moment. The most obvious example is how you initially said in one thread how the girl was "hot damn not". Then people demanded a picture of her, so you finally obliged and posted one. When it wasn't received as warmly as you'd like, you insisted that it was a bad picture and even said that she "wasn't good-looking enough for [you]". What happened to "hot damn hot"? Also, the post that I quoted was just loaded with conceit and especially seemed a little disturbing in how adamant you are of explaining to people the circumstances (much like other posts).

So here's an idea: continue doing what you do. I'm not criticizing your lifestyle. I just think you should be much less concerned about what we think. Although I guess anyone who gets facials and does his nails is not above that. ;P

totoro'd

I think it's pretty slimy that she calls you crying that she won, and you say you're happy for her and she deserved it, then you diss her on a messageboard. That's like, sleezy.

Plus, I think Socreges is hotter than you.

robertsan21 said:

robertsan21 said:
hahaha no as if, i like her looks but as i said i think these pics dont do her justice!

she is hot when you see her in real life.
heads turn when she walks by in the same way as girls heads turn when i come walking!

:)

if you knew me you would not think i am a bad guy or a shallow guy, i treat the women i meet like queens and i always put them in first place, and women go crazy when i am around them.

and i have alot of friends, but i guess when i meet new people they see me as i am better than them, but i never think like that.
its just that they who feel like that does not have a good selfesteme or are confident enough to hang around with a guy like me.

i have a very good selfesteme and i glow of confidence when i go out, women like it when a man is full of confidence.

if you dont have confidence then your out of luck with the really hot girls.
i care about the looks alot when i meet a girl, hell everyone does.. looks are important, especially for me and my line of work.
i care alot about how i look, i do facials once a week, somtimes less. i have a girl that does my nails. i have free hairdressing at toni and guy.

so i need a girl that cares about her looks alot.

but i am fortunate as i meet loads of hot girls on my job.

Good lord, I'm surprised you can move through doors with a head as fat as that.

Btw ... she's got a serious case of "fat lady's ass" in addition to the tranny look. :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom