• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

My ex just won a beauty competition!"pics inside

Status
Not open for further replies.
Socreges said:
Alright, maybe I wasn't clear.

Of course looks are important. I've very particular about who I date. Maybe as much as you (though "super nice style" is not a prerequisite). I'm not suggesting that such discrimination would make me shallow.

My observation [I guess that's what it is] has more depth than that. You are just way too concerned with what people here think. You have to convince them that the girls you date are very attractive and that you're the new hotness. I'm not a 'playa-hata'. More power to you. But step outside yourself for a moment. The most obvious example is how you initially said in one thread how the girl was "hot damn not". Then people demanded a picture of her, so you finally obliged and posted one. When it wasn't received as warmly as you'd like, you insisted that it was a bad picture and even said that she "wasn't good-looking enough for [you]". What happened to "hot damn hot"? Also, the post that I quoted was just loaded with conceit and especially seemed a little disturbing in how adamant you are of explaining to people the circumstances (much like other posts).

So here's an idea: continue doing what you do. I'm not criticizing your lifestyle. I just think you should be much less concerned about what we think. Although I guess anyone who gets facials and does his nails is not above that. ;P

i post the pics so some nerds here can be happy!

i mean they want to hear stories like these, dont ask me why but i get a lot of posative answers when i post.

when i say damn hot i man damn hot, that does not have to mean i think she is the hottest girl i ever seen.

but as always pics make alot of girls more ugly than they really are, when you see them in real life thats when you see if she is good looking or not!

but anyway i will leave this thread to die and all the photos will be edited out.
:)

so now we cant argue anymore

Seth C

Be-Ah-Hui said:
I think it's pretty slimy that she calls you crying that she won, and you say you're happy for her and she deserved it, then you diss her on a messageboard. That's like, sleezy.

Exactly. And his whole act isn't a joke, he is a sleaze. It's been obvious for a long, long time. Women like him because he kisses their ass while he's after a piece of their ass. Then he moves on to the next piece and trashes them on here. He's trash, basically.

Socreges

Banned
robertsan21 said:
i post the pics so some nerds here can be happy!

i mean they want to hear stories like these, dont ask me why but i get a lot of posative answers when i post.
You are so considerate.
when i say damn hot i man damn hot, that does not have to mean i think she is the hottest girl i ever seen.
Who said it did? If I think enough of a girl to call her "damn hot" then I'd think she's attractive enough for me. I was just pointing out how you conveniently changed your tune is all...
but as always pics make alot of girls more ugly than they really are, when you see them in real life thats when you see if she is good looking or not!
To some extent, sure. But that doesn't take away from what I've been saying.
but anyway i will leave this thread to die and all the photos will be edited out.
:)

so now we cant argue anymore
Well, I'd like to think I at least made a difference. It's been a blast.

isamu

OMFG HOLY MOTHER OF MARY IN HEAVEN I CANT BELIEVE IT WTF WHERE ARE MY SEDATIVES AAAAHHH
jett said:
LOL at robertsan. Are you for real? Get off your fucking pedestal.

LOL yeah no kidding. What is he, 15? 16? Come to Los Angeles my friend and I'll show you chicks I've fucked that destroys this broad.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom