• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

My friend Peppa Pig - Announce Trailer

IbizaPocholo

NeoGAFs Kent Brockman

In this all-new fun-filled adventure, become Peppa Pig’s new friend. All your little ones favorite characters from the show are here! Are your little piggies ready to become Peppa's new friends? #MyFriendPeppaPig is releasing on all platforms!

Peppa Pig GIF by memecandy
Peppa Pig GIF by memecandy

Last edited:

LMJ

The only good thing Peppa Pig gave us is the undying hatred Caddicarus has for the IP lol

hoplie

Wonder if this was some prerendered cutscene or inengine gameplay. But my daughter is going to love it anyway. I should wait for a high metacritic score before i drop 80€ on the PS5 digital version though.

Zadom

MZC1tF9.jpg
with the original voices too!
My son watches Peppa Pig all the time. Those voices do not sound the right to me. Kind of close and I see it says the official voice of Peppa, but I can’t believe it’s the same.

Ok, double checked. They changed actress for Peppa Pig in 2020 after 13 years. I’m sure the other actors aren’t official.

Just looking out for authenticity for you guys, you’re welcome.
14ESOgl.png

This isn’t Piggy on consoles…..

Soodanim

Gold Member
My son watches Peppa Pig all the time. Those voices do not sound the right to me. Kind of close and I see it says the official voice of Peppa, but I can’t believe it’s the same.

Ok, double checked. They changed actress for Peppa Pig in 2020 after 13 years. I’m sure the other actors aren’t official.

Just looking out for authenticity for you guys, you’re welcome.
14ESOgl.png
I noticed that she didn’t sound the same either. This thread is separating the new casuals from the OG pros.

OG DLC voice pack or no buy.

LiquidMetal14

hide your water-based mammals
Same. Ffs lol

Every actually pay attention to it? Everyone is a dick to daddy pig lol
They all laugh it off at the end most of the time and daddy pig continues to go to therapy when he says he's going to work.
I don't understand, where is the gameplay? What do you do in it?
It's just like this animated cinematic with Peppa's voice actress with the enthusiasm of someone on downers.

NikuNashi

Same. Ffs lol

Every actually pay attention to it? Everyone is a dick to daddy pig lol

Yes I pay attention, correct. They always criticize daddy pigs big belly, the kids always laugh at 'silly daddy pig'. He is always the butt of all jokes. My son watches it but the overt feminist writing of it is not lost on me and is something I'm careful to show him. I can imagine the low-t soy boys that write this or the purple haired feminists. Still it's a good show but isn't a good example to young boys.

Top Bottom