• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Peppa Pig: World Adventures | Teaser Trailer

IbizaPocholo

NeoGAFs Kent Brockman

OINK OINK! 🐽 Calling all Peppa Pig fans! 🌈🐖🌈 Peppa is planning a new adventure with all your favourite characters from the TV series! The fun continues! Stay tuned, more oinktastic news coming soon!

peppa pig dancing GIF by eOneFilms

Last edited:

Kuranghi

I use Peppa Pig to demo high end LCD all the time, those pigs never looked so vibrant than when they're being displayed at 1500 nits peak brightness.

That's all parents of young children will ever see on the TV anyway, so they tell me.

Shifty1897

My kid would be obsessed with this if he ever knew it existed. *Edits YouTube account to exclude "Peppa Pig: World Adventures" from all results*

IbizaPocholo

NeoGAFs Kent Brockman

Hop aboard Captain Otter's ship and go anywhere🧳. Well... anywhere except space 😅. See spectacular sites🗽, taste yummy food🍕, and make new friends 🐰 in #PeppaPigWorldAdventures. Join her on your console or PC soon🐷🎮

ResurrectedContrarian

Suffers with mild autism
Peppa is frightening now, ever since I came across this:

1*rGqpyZaSnYInNpi9o5-xVA.jpeg

Even looking at normal pictures of Peppa, I feel like it's some surreal nightmare waiting to unfold.

Last edited:
Top Bottom