• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

N3: New 9 Knights in-game trailer

This reminds me of the opening scene of the LotR movie when Sauren is just pwning everyone around him.
Anyway
That final spell where the guy fucking knocks all of them into the air and then they all come raining down, god DAMNIT that was awesome. I'm crying in my pants.

Wario64

works for Gamestop (lol)
looks awesome but uh....i didn't exactly like dynasty warriors, and this game looks no different aside from having a spell that knocks out every enemy in 1 hit

of course, this is just a short teaser

lexy

I never had terribly high expectations for this game to begin with and this trailer does nothing to change my position. Interesting character designs though.

Wake me up when Mizuguchi goes back to making music-based games.

hahahahahahahahah
risay4bl.gif
hahahahahaha

APF

flarkminator said:
This reminds me of the opening scene of the LotR movie when Sauren is just pwning everyone around him.
Anyway
That final spell where the guy fucking knocks all of them into the air and then they all come raining down
That's exactly what I thought when I watched this too. I think the combination of the "hundreds of enemies at once" motif combined with a really good physics engine, would in itself just be really fun to play around with, so I'm excited to see this game hinting at some of the possibilities...

EGM92

It looks awsome!... but I want a beatem up with a Smart AI, I just don't want those guys waiting there to be hit like in the video I want them to actually slash at me while I'm not moving or am moving!

The spells/attacks look really nice, looks like Kingdoms Under Fire x100! :D if this gets released state side I'm definitly going to buy it.

neo2046

Blimblim said:
It's on xboxyde since this morning, if it's the one I think about.
Edit: Yeah that one
http://media.xboxyde.com/gallery/public/1570/789_0001.jpg[IMG][/QUOTE]
thanks a lot :D :D

Ironclad

Looks good. Some of the animation was a little awkward but it had some really nice effects. Lets hope it plays well.

gofreak

GAF's Bob Woodward
Impressive spells, hopefully they'll work on the enemies a bit so they don't seem to be just hanging about waiting for their fate. It'd be really fantastic if they could introduce a little more "randomness" into the larger crowds and their animation, although the lack of that is a problem generally with games like this.

EGM92 said:
It looks awsome!... but I want a beatem up with a Smart AI, I just don't want those guys waiting there to be hit like in the video I want them to actually slash at me while I'm not moving or am moving!

The spells/attacks look really nice, looks like Kingdoms Under Fire x100! :D if this gets released state side I'm definitly going to buy it.

Well, if they have the same AI as they did in Kingdom Under Fire I dont' see how anyone could complain. I could see how maybe they decided to tone down the AI for this game because there are so many on screen, and AI is currently a huge bottleneck with the new CPU's.

I love this forum, 15 seconds of gameplay footage determines the facts of every portion of the game. I'm sure someone could gather that the story sucks from this footage too. Maybe I just have an open mind but it looks fun to me.

Funky Papa

FUNK-Y-PPA-4
I don't like the lack of different enemies and how all of them move coordinately in the same way, it kind of negates the sense of chaos =/

Top Bottom