• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Natalie Porton on The Daily Show now (central time)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dice

Pokémon Parentage Conspiracy Theorist
Right after the commercial, my she is one of the most beautiful women I have ever seen, and what a delightful personality as well. Simply captivating.

Priz

Yes, it's a news show. :) (and quite an entertaining one at that)... maybe you should just watch the DVD until she's on:

epiidvd_virtual.jpg

Grifter

Priz said:
Yes, it's a news show. :) (and quite an entertaining one at that)... maybe you should just watch the DVD until she's on:

epiidvd_virtual.jpg

I didn't think you had this in you, Priz. My world is shattered...years of respect lost...

Dice

Pokémon Parentage Conspiracy Theorist
That interview was kinda boring, Jon Stewart should take lessons from Letterman or something. She was wearing these annoying jingly earrings that reminded me of the blonde actress girl in Lost in Translation :( but she was still delightful :)

Priz

fart said:
shit i'm watching the professional (terrible tv cut) right now. gary oldman is so aewsome

heh, I flipped that on earlier right when the big battle at the end started. I only have it on laserdisc (the Japanese uncut version I bought in Shinjuku).

Sorry Grif. What can I say? I had the image laying around...

Dice said:
That interview was kinda boring, Jon Stewart should take lessons from Letterman or something. She was wearing these annoying jingly earrings that reminded me of the blonde actress girl in Lost in Translation :( but she was still delightful :)
o...k.......

Socreges

Banned
Jon did seem a little flustered. I can't blame him. She looked incredible, as always.

I couldn't get past how freaking obnoxious those earrings were, though. They were swinging and jingling the entire time. She sounded like a triangle.

demon

I don't mean to alarm you but you have dogs on your face
fart said:
shit i'm watching the professional (terrible tv cut) right now. gary oldman is so aewsome
I watched my Leon DVD sunday night. Awesome, awesome movie. Best Natalie Portman performance I can think of, too. :)

And yes, Gary Oldman's performance is fucking brilliant.

"I don't have tiiime for this mickey mouse bullshit!" :D

fart

Savant
nat needs to turn in some more fucking awesome performances so i can continue to idolize her now that keira knightley is bonded for life to jerry bruckheimer projects

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom