• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Nearly 250k CCU on Steam for Cyberpunk 2077 with the launch of Phantom Liberty | Highest player count since December 2020, the game's release month

What Peak CCU will Phantom Liberty Hit on Steam during its First Weekend?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Saber

Its just a shame they implemented scaling npcs. But I would love to have a blast again with this game. Gonna guess this one will have very long legs of people playin and replayin through years.

Hugare

And that's only on Steam

Deserved. Patch 2.0 is great, and the expansions seems to be one of the best CDPR has ever made

Currently replaying the whole game to experience the expansion organically during the campaign

The game's main quest was lacking some substance, but now with the expansion, I think it will end up as something really special as a whole

Last edited:

Del_X

Game is now an incredible AAA open world action-adventure. It's so damned good. I waited to dive in until the edgerunners update but this is much better. The pacing is better, the abilities and perks are meaningful. It really unfucks the directionless mess that was progression before.

Bry0

Alright well I jumped in the patch with a current character and I did notice a lot of things improved. I feel like I should really make a new character though and start from scratch. Kinda wanna make a character that looks like Schwarzenegger, lol.

LiquidMetal14

hide your water-based mammals
Honestly deserved.

It's still not 100% what they envisioned but it inches even closer. If we get a sequel, they now have a better foundation to build from.

DonkeyPunchJr

World’s Biggest Weeb
Just started the prologue of my 3rd play through last night :)

How’s the vehicular combat? Looks like each skill tree has one perk related to it. Is there any real use for it or is it just purely for the joy of dicking around and blowing up people’s cars?

Alebrije

I jist finished the main story last week...and preordered PL...

The changes with 2.0 are great specially the skill tree...

Sad they wont support the game after this expansion...hope is because they will work on Cyberpunk 2 after Witcher 4.

Top Bottom