• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Need some entertainment in here..

Barsinister

Banned
I've got sixteen hours of continuing education to get through by the end of the month. Eight of which I am working on today. It's an online course. All I need is to hit next every few minutes to move through the slides. I've been through these classes for many, many years. Please help me. Write something entertaining. No videos, please. Thank you for your time, should you choose to participate.

Mista

Banned
Have you ever heard about female serial killers? No? Well let me tell you

aileen-Wuornos-1025-1.jpg

Aileen Wuornos

Born in 1956, Wuornos killed seven men in Florida between 1989 and 1990. She shot each of the seven at point-blank range, according to The New York Daily News. She was captured after a minor traffic accident in one of her victims’ cars. She told the police that she murdered the men in self-defense because they raped her while she worked as a prostitute. However, she was sentenced to death for six of the murders.

Judias-Buenoano-1025-1.jpg

Judias Buenoano

Buenoano killed her husband James Goodyear, her son Michael Buenoano, her boyfriend Bobby Joe Morris, and potentially her boyfriend Gerald Dossett. She was also believed to have been involved in a 1974 murder in Alabama, and attempted to murder her fiancé John Gentry.

Buenoano was executed in 1971 for the murder of her husband. She was later linked to many of the other murders. She was the first woman to be executed in Florida since 1848 and was the third woman to be executed in the U.S. since the reinstatement of capital punishment in 1976.

juana-barraza-1025-1.jpg

Juana Barraza

Barraza was a Mexican professional wrestler. She was born in 1957 and was known as “The Old Lady Killer.” She murdered between 42 and 48 elderly woman and was later sentenced to 759 years in prison. She would beat or strangle her victims and steal their possessions. She was caught in 2006 and found guilty of 16 counts of murder and aggravated burglary in 2008

jane-toppan-1025-1.jpg

Jane Toppan

Toppan was a nurse who killed dozens of patients. She was nicknamed “Jolly Jane.” She confessed to 31 murders after her arrest in 1901. She would kill the victims with different combinations of medicine and chemicals and even climb into bed with them after administering the dose. She was found not guilty by reason of insanity and committed to the Taunton Insane Hospital for life.

gesche-gottfried-1025-1.jpg

Gesche Gottfried

Gottfried was a German serial killer who was the last person publicly executed in the city of Bremen. She killed 15 people using arsenic, probably between the years 1813 and 1827. She would mix the poison in with her victims’ food while caring for them as a nurse/ She killed her parents, her two husbands, her fiancé and her children.

md_33a006-nannie-doss-murderpedia1.jpg

Nannie Doss

Admitted to killing 11 people between 1920 and 1954. Among them were four of her five husbands, two children, her two sisters, her mother, a grandson and a mother-in-law. The truth about her spree finally emerged in October of 1954 after her fifth husband Samuel Doss died in a hospital in Oklahoma. An autopsy revealed an immense amount of arsenic in his system. Doss confessed to a long list of murders, but was only convicted of killing Samuel. Her sentence was life in prison.

Doss eventually died of leukemia in the Oklahoma State Penitentiary on June 2, 1965. Known under various names (Giggling Granny, Black Widow, and Lady Blue Beard), she was often referred to as the Lonely Hearts Killer because of her history with the lonely hearts column. During her childhood, Doss would read her mother's romance magazines as a hobby. Those magazines would become the medium through which she met most of her husbands—eventually becoming her victims.

DESTROYA

I've got sixteen hours of continuing education to get through by the end of the month. Eight of which I am working on today. It's an online course. All I need is to hit next every few minutes to move through the slides. I've been through these classes for many, many years. Please help me. Write something entertaining. No videos, please. Thank you for your time, should you choose to participate.
Play some video games.

Barsinister

Banned
The hours are recorded by my pressing the "next" button. I have to sit here. Mista Mista get it. I have a separate window opened for Gaf. Think of it like a Pavlovian experiment. I am salivating to the class' bell. The class has an audio component, so that's why I can't use a video.

Barsinister

Banned
I love the game "Maximo" on the PS2. I also love the "Ghost and Goblins" series. I got one of those 1up Arcade cabinets with it in there. "Star Control 2" is probably my favorite game, though.

Cutty Flam

Banned
Not a fan of hamburgers. I rarely eat them. Don't have a favorite, but will try any one of them if given a chance.
Whoa man, that’s rare. Hamburgers, cheeseburgers are irresistible. If they didn’t exist, I would honestly have been a vegan so long ago. Other meats, I can do without, easily I can. But a good cheeseburger? Maybe some chili cheese fried or crispy seasoned fries too... It’s like the epitome of a cheat meal. If you haven’t tried either, then maybe you’d become a fan after In N Out

I’ve never had a respectable deep dish Chicago Style pizza. I think that might be something worth trying. Although, I cant see how it would be so much different than a calzone?

Barsinister

Banned
Whoa man, that’s rare. Hamburgers, cheeseburgers are irresistible. If they didn’t exist, I would honestly have been a vegan so long ago. Other meats, I can do without, easily I can. But a good cheeseburger? Maybe some chili cheese fried or crispy seasoned fries too... It’s like the epitome of a cheat meal. If you haven’t tried either, then maybe you’d become a fan after In N Out

I’ve never had a respectable deep dish Chicago Style pizza. I think that might be something worth trying. Although, I cant see how it would be so much different than a calzone?

Wife does not eat cow. I rarely eat it because of that. Not that she cares, it is just that I do most of the cooking and make meals that everyone will eat. I can fry up some chicken that is better than any fast food joint, though.

Cutty Flam

Banned
Wife does not eat cow. I rarely eat it because of that. Not that she cares, it is just that I do most of the cooking and make meals that everyone will eat. I can fry up some chicken that is better than any fast food joint, though.
Damn really? What’s the technique and recipe? The best chicken I’ve ever had was at Black Angus, they have these buffalo fried strips boneless that are incredible. With their blue cheese style dip it’s a wrap. If you were to top that, I’d say you should open up your own restaurant

Barsinister

Banned
Damn really? What’s the technique and recipe? The best chicken I’ve ever had was at Black Angus, they have these buffalo fried strips boneless that are incredible. With their blue cheese style dip it’s a wrap. If you were to top that, I’d say you should open up your own restaurant

Alton Brown has a YouTube video on fried chicken. I started there.

Have you ever imagined what it would be like to bang an extremely busty 10/10 woman ontop of a 30 foot palm tree?

Don't need to imagine it. I've been there, my lad.

Grinchy

Banned
Continuing Education is the most useless thing ever. No one pays attention to it and its only purpose is legal compliance.

The worst was back when I had to keep my pharmacy technician certification every 2 years. It was questions from these long web pages where you could ctrl+F to get through it, but not mindlessly. You had to actually understand the question and search correctly or you'd never find the answer. It took so long and was so fucking tedious and it still taught nothing.

It was also slightly tricky getting enough hours from the free ones. Some people would end up paying. And then you have to pay for the certification too. It was such a fucking scam for something you had to have to keep your job.

Last edited:
Top Bottom