• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NeoGAF AUGUST 2017 Pick-Up Post! Show Us Your Gaming Goods + MORE (REAL PICS ONLY)!

KeRaSh

Treated myself to a YT Capra AL Comp enduro bike:

X7gNbDZ.jpg

Can't wait to test it on a trail after work today.

piggychan

Been playing the pc engine CD-Rom version of this game and decided to pick up a collectors edition for the Saturn version which comes in this A4 folder and dividers, along with game guides and figures

Tokimeki Memorial
VZXEjiu.jpg

oops and these too.
B7ihWsG.jpg

Olengie

itJD4Aw.jpg

Gamestop 4 for 30. They actually came in all complete for the most part.

Shenmue was $2 at a Thrift Store.

Heavenly Guardian was $4.

I2JcfQ3.jpg

Random Pick Ups. Started to have an interest in artbooks. Picked up The Art of Dead Space. Finally have the Complete Series of MMPR. I want to own all of them at some point.

After lots of bidding, hunting in Japan, and collecting since I was a kid, here's my Chrono Trigger Collection:

IMG_1102.jpg

IMG_1103.jpg

IMG_1105.jpg

IMG_1106.jpg

IMG_1561.jpg

IMG_0597.jpg

I have the complete collection of holofoil cards but can't find the pic at the moment.

MarkMan

loves Arcade Sticks
After lots of bidding, hunting in Japan, and collecting since I was a kid, here's my Chrono Trigger Collection:

IMG_1102.jpg

I have the complete collection of holofoil cards but can't find the pic at the moment.

I got your PM! Here's a picture of some of my collection!

C62XOizVsAAI2OK.jpg

eXistor

Pickups from the last 2 weeks or so:

sJOgJ8D.jpg

That's so cool, respect.

It's funny, I like CT, but am by no means a super-fan. Even so, throughout the years I've accumulated 4 copies of the game (Snes and Super Famicom, DS and Final Fantasy Chronicles). Can't have enough CT in your collection I guess.

cj_iwakura

Been playing the pc engine CD-Rom version of this game and decided to pick up a collectors edition for the Saturn version which comes in this A4 folder and dividers, along with game guides and figures

Tokimeki Memorial
VZXEjiu.jpg

Wow, I have that too, but not the figures.

Thanks for reminding me, I still need to hunt down Project Sylpheed.

Rellik

Treated myself to a YT Capra AL Comp enduro bike:

X7gNbDZ.jpg

Can't wait to test it on a trail after work today.

That looks nice. Makes me wants to grab a bike again.

I have arrived YakuzaGAF

I saw that sexy steelbook for Kiwami and had to have it, but realised I don't actually have Zero yet, so I panicked and quickly grabbed it on PSN. Hence why one is digital and the other physical. But it's going for a decent price on PSN right now anyway. About £25 I think (Slightly cheaper physical in some places but on back order) and I got a theme and some avatars with it.

Also grabbed Kingdom Hearts HD 1.5 + 2.5 ReMIX, Nier Automata and Lego Harry Potter Collection

See you all in about 6 months.

Top Bottom