• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NeoGAF Ban Review/Justice Project

Status
Not open for further replies.

nush

xxD0TEk.jpg

Pallas

Damn.. sad to see Melon Melon leave us but if it’s to get better than I wish her the best and hope she gets better. Her creative hunger games and survivor threads were one of the highlights in off topic Gaf.

Take care of yourself.

Good bye Melon Melon , even though I knew you for a short time, your post always came out as insightful. Take care, keep safe and hope you come back soon

will always remember what you and Papa Papa created

O8o0rlx.gif

brap brap ?

iconmaster

Banned
Fuck, seeing Melon leave actually sucks. Are people really so polarized against the new policies that they deem it needed to request a perm over?

It’s not clear to me whether you’re conflating Melon’s departure and those new policies, but her last posts were related to some sudden and significant health issues. I don’t have any personal knowledge but it looks like sick leave to me.

EviLore

Expansive Ellipses
Staff Member
Bar was clearly on his way out.

Redneckerz

Those long posts don't cover that red neck boy
It’s not clear to me whether you’re conflating Melon’s departure and those new policies, but her last posts were related to some sudden and significant health issues. I don’t have any personal knowledge but it looks like sick leave to me.
Admittely i didn't check up on this because why, eh?

In this case it seems i should have. Apologies. Likes on you are deserved.
I'm sure all the recent (and current on going) requested bans are due to health reasons.
Some may geniunely have this. Don't make the same mistake i made and assume they leave over policy changes.

Whilst the majority do, clearly not everyone does.

ThatGamingDude

I am a virgin
I still feel bad about Bar

I try to defuse aggression with comedy or routing the conversation into the person being positive

:( I didn't mean to antagonize him; he was cheeky and fun

Though, in the words of Marshall Mathers, "Bitches, they come, they go"

Dicks out for the rebels

StreetsofBeige

Gold Member
I think I've posted in the meta thread maybe once. I don't even check that thread often. All I know is that thread seems to be a basket to catch whatever weird crap and arguments people want to do not associated with its own thread.

If youre someone whos on the edge of emotions, sounds like you should stay away from that thread.

I checked it as I wanted to see why Barsinister was banned, and it linked me to that thread. He was banned for odd back and forth bickering with another guy which got into personal insults. And he bailed and requested a ban.

No thanks. I'll stay out of that thread.

Last edited:

haxan7

Volunteered as Tribute
I think I've posted in the meta thread maybe once. I don't even check that thread often. All I know is that thread seems to be a basket to catch whatever weird crap and arguments people want to do not associated with its own thread.

If youre someone whos on the edge of emotions, sounds like you should stay away from that thread.

I checked it as I wanted to see why Barsinister was banned, and it linked me to that thread. He was banned for odd back and forth bickering with another guy which got into personal insults. And he bailed and requested a ban.

join-us.jpg

Tesseract

Banned

source.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom