• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NeoGAF MARCH 2012 Pick-Up Post!! Show Us Your Gaming Goods (Real pics or BAN!)!

snkryo

Another SMS game to add to my collection.

5741b596.jpg

jbueno

I don't know, it probably isn't.
But it's coming to MX :D

n4D2l.jpg

Where did you see that? In Game Planet´s site and in-store advertising they are showing the European version boxart, I figured they were just going to import that since there already are plenty of Euro versions of DS, PSP games, and even the occasional PS3 game in the store.

Sagitario

Where did you see that? In Game Planet´s site and in-store advertising they are showing the European version boxart, I figured they were just going to import that since there already are plenty of Euro versions of DS, PSP games, and even the occasional PS3 game in the store.

Gameplanet: http://i.imgur.com/VWWWT.jpg
Gamers: http://i.imgur.com/NEKaB.jpg

But I agree... it will probably be an European import:
The ESRB rating is probably shopped, I can tell by looking at the pixels and having seen quite a few shops in my time.
I am guessing this retailer is importing the European version/SKU.

I have never seen euro PS3 games in stores, though (and they did bother with the ESRB rating :p)

dyreschlock

long time lurker, first time poster. here are my pick ups for March so far.

It's been a while since I've actually bought a game new, let alone 2 of 'em, and let alone 2 expensive first edition releases of games. But March has been the perfect storm of new releases, deals on slightly older releases, and other games that I finally got around to purchasing.

jSIR8.jpg

I also picked up Journey on PSN. :D

Malo

Banned
Finally picked up a new laptop for school. Also picked up Deus Ex for $5 which is a pretty good deal.

Sorry for the crappy cell phone pic.

xn5DGl.jpg

EvilMario

Will QA for food.
KTBNK.jpg

Phantom Hourglass toys, Resident Evil earlier in the month and Kid Icarus today.

And these are new perler beads sprites I made, with magnets on the back.

rO4jJ.jpg
D11eT.jpg
GUj56.jpg
FmLmm.jpg

Skel1ingt0n

I can't *believe* these lazy developers keep making file sizes so damn large. Btw, how does technology work?
Where did you get those Phantom Hourglass statues/toys/models? Those are awesome!

... Anyway, I've had like 10+ game pickups in the last couple weeks; but I'm not about to take them all out for display. So just one quick shot of Today's Special so I can fit in ;p

7009433611_66615ccec9_z.jpg

jbueno

I have never seen euro PS3 games in stores, though (and they did bother with the ESRB rating :p)

Not a lot of titles, mostly shovelware or niche titles from Europe have made their way into Mexican stores, more notably Game Planet and Gamers which are supposed to be related, but I have also seen some in Costco and Sams Club. I got Euro Contact and Flower Sun and Rain new for DS back in 2009 for a measly $50 pesos each, love their big cases and the Contact cover was definitely better than US version. I also have seen R-Type Tactics, Bladestorm PS3 and some other licensed games with the PEGI rating in those stores.

Back to the Saint Seiya title, I think if it was going to be an official American release we would have heard from Bandai Namco and the ESRB. I´m probably going to import the Japanese version regardless, it is only $20 more expensive than the PAL version from Play-Asia, and I would rather have my money going to them than to the thieves in GamePlanet. Hell, it is cheaper to order the European version from there and have it shipped to Mexico and you´d probably get the game earlier too.

dc89

DLaaa.jpg

Game of Thrones cost me £11. When Play.com messed my Vita order up they gave me a £20 voucher code, so I got Game of Thrones. The mail man just dropped it off now! Can't wait to tuck in to it later, I have NEVER seen a bit of it, just heard great things.

Kafel

Banned
DLaaa.jpg

Game of Thrones cost me £11. When Play.com messed my Vita order up they gave me a £20 voucher code, so I got Game of Thrones. The mail man just dropped it off now! Can't wait to tuck in to it later, I have NEVER seen a bit of it, just heard great things.

It was the same for me before I bought the DVD. It's very good.

dubc35

How much do frames like that cost, and where from? Been thinking about getting some for a few posters of mine but never really knew what to look for, but I like that look.

I bought it from Amazon for $14 shipped (11" x 17"). It's from Craig Frames. It's pretty good looking for the price IMO.

I was in my local game store and was about to leave when I spotted this...

2012-03-1.jpg

Other than some wear on the box, it is in pretty good shape and has all of the paperwork with it. :)

Gen X

Trust no one. Eat steaks.
It's been a long time since I posted in this thread, and GAF..?

r7ddK.jpg

I'm really happy.

Your footpegs are quite high, don't your knees hit your face? ;)

My pick ups, although I am sure I've missed something.

uzjmH.jpg

Watched Senna on Saturday morning. What an amazing story of Ayrton, I cannot recommend it enough to everyone, you don't even have to be a fan of the sport.
I might've had a little man cry at the end

A few Blu-rays, Kid Icarus, and friggin' Dragon Crystal. So excited. I haven't played that game in about 15 years.

edit: I also picked up the PS3 version of Silent Hill HD Collection, but it's not worth posting a photo. Or...taking a photo, really.

gnn3W.jpg

9JgGQ.jpg

8joHY.jpg

559359_10150683371019043_507034042_9040587_1993084468_n.jpg

Been a great weekend for me. Finally found the Bowser cap I wanted. KI is awesome, 3D Classics KI is frustrating as I remembered, and Devil Survivor Overclocked is really good.

Top Bottom