• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NeoGAF MARCH 2012 Pick-Up Post!! Show Us Your Gaming Goods (Real pics or BAN!)!

Pingoreous

6804066760_e838c655c6_b.jpg

Finally my account has been activated. The Hori controller is great and so is SFxT.

XNarte

2012-03-04002904.jpg

The Darkness II & Children's Hospital Seasons I & II for m birthday, a couple of old classic game pickups, and GAME OF THRONES ON BLURAY!!!!

Blunt

Banned
Weekend Pick-Ups. Was pretty chuffed to find the Daft Punk Kubricks buried back deep on the shelf at my local comic store.

Drinking the Yamazaki now. For relaxing times, make it Suntory time.

2143189-20120304_225212copy.jpg

Link's Shield. 1:1 replica, handmade from wood and painted. Definitely got some weight to it.

A couple of my best mates gave me this for my birthday last year but I've had renovations going on in my home that prevented me from hanging it on a wall until now. Looks awesome, cheers lads!

2143190-20120304_225300copy.jpg

I haven't been gaming at all lately, but this has been my greatest pick up, ever:

Shoutouts to gaming dads!

Welcome to the gamer daddy club.

Your baby's face is going to change so much over the next few weeks. By the time 3 months pass by, it may seem like a completely different person. I am still amazed by how different my son looks now.

Good luck with the first month, its going to be full of long restless nights especially for your wife who will need to nurse your child every few hours. :) Its worth it.

Gamble

A New PS3 to replace my old one that burned out 320GB, new laptop to replace my GFs old one, switched to Verizon since Sprint was driving us up a wall got the purple droid razr for her and the razr maxx for myself, picked up a wifi only vita since I won't have it out of the house often enough for 3G and she bought me a 3DS for our anniversary last month.
2012-02-25_08-12-46_690.jpg

Everytime I see Skylanders I have to grab some since they are so limited in my area lol
2012-02-26_10-02-40_436.jpg

2012-02-28_20-13-43_498.jpg

I picked up the Nintendogs for the 3DS for my GF and a buddy of mines had an extra copy of pokemon platinum that he didn't need
2012-03-04_08-06-45_569.jpg

Downloaded Disgaea Afternoon of Darkness and Monster Hunter from the PSN last night....I love this freakin handheld lol
2012-03-04_08-08-53_282.jpg

Gamble

Welcome to the gamer daddy club.

Your baby's face is going to change so much over the next few weeks. By the time 3 months pass by, it may seem like a completely different person. I am still amazed by how different my son looks now.

Good luck with the first month, its going to be full of long restless nights especially for your wife who will need to nurse your child every few hours. :) Its worth it.

I agree with the baby face changing observe the before and after.....I swear I don't recognize the kid we brought home from the hospital in November.....

6486636135_49d3b083bd_m.jpg

1330866879262.jpg

Scanna

Link's Shield. 1:1 replica, handmade from wood and painted. Definitely got some weight to it.

A couple of my best mates gave me this for my birthday last year but I've had renovations going on in my home that prevented me from hanging it on a wall until now. Looks awesome, cheers lads!

2143190-20120304_225300copy.jpg
DAT shield

Gamble

Picked this up on sale at best buy this week for $40 to replace the one I had on the 360...too bad I have to pay for the Elite Service AGAIN!!.......
1330879516333.jpg

Dizzy-4U

Sorry for the terrible quality:

Denon AVR 3312

HXwL4.png

H2v04.jpg

Optoma HD33
zhAHx.jpg

HDMI 1.4a (14 meters)
2fWQs.png

I also bought a 120'' projector screen (260 X 162 meters aprox.). I'll take some pics when I have it installed.

Mike.83

Treated myself this month!

PS Vita
ibuxR70rkrzMPP.JPG

Games
ibsRfQUqM5HeNL.JPG

Chiddy Bang CD
illHSNbBLiGRU.JPG

Jumper that came with it
ibgeSQcyZyQXjD.JPG

I also picked up the DL version of Wipeout (bought the download code from someone on another forum, £35 PSN card and a 8GB memory card along with a new 'sprint time' coat. These aren't pictured though.

TxdoHawk

Still need a few more things to complete the setup (a second DualShock 3 so I don't have to keep stealing the one for my PS3, an older-style PSP power adapter for the dock, possibly the upscaler that makes PSP games fullscreen), but already I am really enjoying the PSP as a home console. The fact that I can just pop it off the dock and continue my game on the go is icing on the cake.

How???

I'm subscribed to Best Buy's @Gamer Magazine and coupons are always included. The coupons for March are as follows: $20 off Batman AC, $15 off Rage, $15 off Mass Effect 2, $15 off Bulletstorm, plus some other stuff. The subscription for 1 year only costs $15 and it's worth every penny.

I'm subscribed to Best Buy's @Gamer Magazine and coupons are always included. The coupons for March are as follows: $20 off Batman AC, $15 off Rage, $15 off Mass Effect 2, $15 off Bulletstorm, plus some other stuff. The subscription for 1 year only costs $15 and it's worth every penny.

Just to add to this post. Coupons stack with sale prices, and Batman is on sale for 30 this week.

Top Bottom