• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NeoGAF MARCH 2012 Pick-Up Post!! Show Us Your Gaming Goods (Real pics or BAN!)!

MoGamesXNA

Unconfirmed Member
march_pickups.jpg

Some March eBay loot! I've been getting back into the PS1 era lately.

Sagitario

You pay for a subscription (18,99 Euros per month in my case) and can watch the games of the last 3 seasons abroad and online in pretty good quality (also without ads). Don't know how much the subs will be during a normal NFL season but if the amount does not change much then I will keep on using this service. Europe is a lost cause when it comes to showing american sports (exceptions are the annual NFL Super Bowl and the NBA Allstar games). It is quite hard to follow any of your favourite teams outside of live score listings, standings on the website or the various illegal ways etc. etc. So I am tipping my hat to the NFL (and NBA) for offering such a great service to people outside the US.

Thanks for the explanation.

Digishine

Banned
Negro is spanish for black, I don't think any offense was intended.

Aren't those bootleg though?

Oh didn't kno that I don't speak spanish or so and those's are the real deal no bootlegs the left one is the old version and the right one is the version that's now in the store

dosh

feb03.jpg

I finally bought Isaac. So far, it's great (and I'm quitte surprised: I didn't think I'd enjoy it that much).

And not really game related, but I received this today:
feb01.jpg

New levels of awesome officially reached.

And this:
feb02.jpg

Scott C. <3

Pick-ups for the moment. I still have to actually pick up ME3 tonight at GS. Anyways...

Some chips I found while doing some grocery shopping:
250ecaa6.jpg

New album:
678f1223.jpg

New iOS game:
5378f566.jpg

New BD:
37936326.jpg

New line-out connector (going to use it for my vita and E6 amp):
5bdda834.jpg

New Guide:
0670349b.jpg

Damn, tempting to get that hardcover guide. Argh! Right now it's pretty much the only bit of ME3 paraphernalia I don't have. Well, except for the t-shirt Best Buy was giving out this morning.

Dude, it's $23.99 on amazon. I'd have bought it together with my ps3 version of ME3 at GS but said nah, not gonna pay $39.99 (even with 20% off).

Book is pretty big actually too.

Top Bottom