• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Netflix Now Worth More Than Disney

JLMC469

Banned
Disney surpassed it today. Disneys value went up and Netflix down.

Serious question, did anyone think this was going to be permanent??:messenger_tears_of_joy::messenger_tears_of_joy::messenger_tears_of_joy:

Gargus

Banned
I wish Netflix could be the middle man between the superior amount of TV shows on Hulu and the superior amount of movies on prime. Their original content kind of sucks.

Only reason I have Netflix is for the disc option because I get brand new released movies without having to pay a rental fee to stream it for more than Netflix costs me in a month, and all the old movies they have some of which I can't stream anywhere.

NeoGiffer

jTeODFNgxf-8.png

Anki

Banned
You guys are forgetting that Netflix is available almost everywhere in the world, in my country we only have netflix no other streaming service, so its not really a shock that it surpass disney in value.

Kagey K

Banned
how is this even possible?
isn't disney like top10 biggest company in the world while netflix is getting trashed everywhere for his mostly shitty original stuff?

only a couple months of shutdown can get a giant like that on his knees?
The answer to this is twofold.

1. Netflix is insanely overvalued on the stock market and people keep buying it regardless.

2. The stock market no longer reflects the reality of the economy. Look at these insane jumps it’s had back up. It’s almost as healthy as it was in January despite the poor economic news all over the world.

It has completely divorced itself from any sort of economic reflector, and is starting to show itself as the worlds biggest Ponzi scheme.

Last edited:
S

SLoWMoTIoN

Unconfirmed Member
Let's roll back to all those "Netflix is doomed" Articles from last year.

8b20bb3ff4a20b9b290fd8b9b9e69b16.jpg
The streaming service was saved thanks to the pandemic bro.

Top Bottom