• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

REUTERS: Netflix will be next on Microsoft’s shopping list

3liteDragon

(This is a Breakingviews prediction for 2023. To see more of our predictions, click here.)
Not based on a source or anything, just speculation. But I don't think Satya's gonna bother with these huge acquisitions after the Activision drama.

pramod

Banned
Sounds kind of dumb.

Why pay so much money for just a few IPs? Stranger Things isn't worth frickin 190 billion.

Trogdor1123

Gold Member
MS Teams. Ugh. Although it's better than it was in 2020.

Nothing like doing conference calls with echo, voices cutting out, "It wont let me share my screen" and other random quirks.

"Hold on everyone, let me leave and rejoin the meeting"........ "Ah, good news that fixed it"

What a great program. /S
I use teams literally every day and never had a single issue like this. It is bandwidth hungry though

poppabk

Cheeks Spread for Digital Only Future
I use teams literally every day and never had a single issue like this. It is bandwidth hungry though
I hate it because it doesn't have persistent messages. Why the fuck do I have to have teams email me to let me know I missed a mesage?

Whoever wrote this is an idiot lol! There’s no reason to own Netflix. If they’re really trying to get into streaming the smartest choice will be Warner bros discovery not only does that cost 170 billion dollars less it also comes with better intellectual properties that can be licensed. Also come with a plethora of game studios as well.

AJUMP23

Gold Member
Netflix and GP in one.

dance GIF
Best value in gaming and TV.

Top Bottom