• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Netflix schedule for the rest of 2015

Status
Not open for further replies.

Armadilo

Banned
Deadline

Longmire Season 4 will premiere on Thursday, September 10. It will be available in the U.S., Canada, Australia and New Zealand. Season 4 picks up moments after the Season 3
Trailer: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bd02r6CrkZU
Aziz Ansari’s Master Of None premieres Friday, November 6 in all territories where Netflix is available. Based on the comedic viewpoints of Ansari, the show follows the personal and professional lives of Dev (Ansari), a 30-year-old actor in New York who has trouble deciding what he wants to eat, much less the pathway for the rest of his life.
Coming Soon

Chelsea Does, a documentary film series comprised of four films that feature Chelsea Handler exploring topics of personal fascination: marriage, racism, technology and drugs. Her talk show for Netflix will launch in 2016. Chelsea Does is directed by Oscar-nominated Eddie Schmidt (This Film is Not Yet Rated) and executive produced by Chelsea Handler and Oscar-winning director Morgan Neville (20 Feet From Stardom) and produced by Gary Snoonian (Chelsea Lately).

Also premiering in the fourth quarter of 2015, is the 4-episode, sketch comedy series With Bob and David, starring Bob Odenkirk and David Cross; Marvel’s Jessica Jones starring Krysten Ritter and David Tennant; Sofia Coppola’s A Very Murray Christmas, starring Bill Murray, the third and final season of Hemlock Grove; and Bill Burr’s animated comedy series F Is For Family, starring Burr, Laura Dern and Justin Long. Exact dates will be announced later.
Original Netflix Comedy Specials Coming Soon:

Demetri Martin: Live (At the Time) – Premieres Friday, August 14, 2015
Live (At the Time) features Demetri Martin delivering a brand new hour of his signature one-liners showcasing his abilities as one of this generation’s sharpest comedy minds.

Anjelah Johnson: Not Fancy – Premieres Friday, October 2, 2015
Anjelah Johnson’s newest comedy special features an evolving woman dealing with life on the road, settling into marriage and the lovable antics of her Mexican American family.

Anthony Jeselnik: Thoughts and Prayers – Premieres Friday, October 16, 2015
Shot at the historic Fillmore Theatre in San Francisco, Anthony Jeselnik’s latest special, Thoughts and Prayers, delivers an all-new hour of hilarious stand-up comedy.

John Mulaney: The Comeback Kid – Premieres Friday, November 13, 2015
In his new stand-up special John Mulaney regales a sold out audience at the Chicago Theater with stories about a temp job he once had, a realtor he knows, a different realtor he knows, and the night he met Bill Clinton.

Brent Morin – Premieres Tuesday, December 1, 2015
Through many mistakes and adventures, Morin comes to terms with the fact that he wants to be in love, but is nowhere near ready for a relationship.

Mike Epps: After Dark – Premieres Friday, December 18, 2015
It’s his time to shine…and Mike Epps wastes no time bringing his unapologetic and raunchy swagger to a howling live audience at the historic Orpheum Theater in Los Angeles.
Kids and Family Originals
Dinotrux (Aug. 14) https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=osIHyvbABOY
Puffin Rock (Sept. 1) https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IVPFZvf9EYc
Popples (Nov.)
Care Bears and Cousins (Dec.)
Project Mc2 (Aug. 7)
Way Too Wonderland (Aug. 14)
Mr. Peabody and Sherman Show (Oct.9)
netflix-the-new-mr-peabody-sherman-show.jpg

Also the Original Netflix Movies that will premier later this year

Beasts of No Nation October 16, Stars Idris Elba from True Detective Director Cary Fukunaga Teaser Trailer: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oRsaclO0VbU
beastsofnonation.jpg

The Ridiculous Six December 11, An Adam Sandler Movie

Netflix Documentaries

Winter on Fire: Ukraine’s Fight for Freedom October 9
netflix-winter-on-fire.png

...I thought Narcos was going to be Netflix's last New Series for the year and yeah I was wrong :)

Daria

so a lot of their originals are just stand up specials? HBO still has some of the best original series of any network

Fury451

Banned
Longmire!!!!

Glad to see it's back, I missed the news that it got picked up by Netflix. I'll never understand why it was canceled, I thought it was a top ratings hit for A&E

Mulaney's New in Town special is one of the best specials ever as far as I'm concerned (I'm also in the audience in it). Hope his new one is just as good!

Walpurgis

Banned
Looking forward to With Bob and David, Marvel’s Jessica Jones, F is for Family and Beasts of No Nation. Master of None could be okay.

mattiewheels

And then the LORD David Bowie saith to his Son, Jonny Depp: 'Go, and spread my image amongst the cosmos. For every living thing is in anguish and only the LIGHT shall give them reprieve.'
Apparently Bill Burr's cartoon show F Is For Family is pretty darn great....well, according to Bill Burr, ha. But even he said he never hypes his own stuff, he just thinks this is gonna be his best work yet.

Armadilo

Banned
You better teach your grandpa how to work Netflix for the return of Longmire.

I think it's brilliant for Netflix to get a show that mostly attracts the older viewers, people that never had Netflix or actually use it. They watch Longmire then get swept into the Netflix ecosystem and become new Netflix Subscribers

Ridley327

son of a bitch..........I was really looking forward to that, guess I'll have to watch other old school flicks to get my Donnie Yen urge satisfied.

I don't think there should be super high hopes for the film; every new bit of information that comes out about it makes it sound like a vanity project for Harvey Weinstein than an earnest effort to follow up the first film from an artistic standpoint.

ViciousDS

Banned
I don't think there should be super high hopes for the film; every new bit of information that comes out about it makes it sound like a vanity project for Harvey Weinstein than an earnest effort to follow up the first film from an artistic standpoint.

that's really depressing to hear, hoping its at least a 3/5 star watch. As long as the choreography is good I might let the shortcomings slide.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom