• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Netflix schedule for the rest of 2015

Status
Not open for further replies.
...I thought Narcos was going to be Netflix's last New Series for the year and yeah I was wrong :)

Might be some gold here (curios about the Burr thing), but Narcos has the potential to be the next big Netflix thing and it's really the only thing I'm looking forward to this year.

Next year is Bojack all the way. Season 3 confirmed bitches

Fantastical

Death Prophet
I was going to make this thread if no one else did. Netflix is absolutely killing it. I think they saw that networks and studios were beginning to do their own things and didn't want to be left with a bare catalogue. They went all in and it's amazing. Can't wait for WHAS, Narcos, and Jessica Jones.

ivysaur12

Banned
I think it's brilliant for Netflix to get a show that mostly attracts the older viewers, people that never had Netflix or actually use it. They watch Longmire then get swept into the Netflix ecosystem and become new Netflix Subscribers

Oh, it's brilliant, but I'm ready to have to teach my grandpa how to use The Netflix.

Interesting lineup. I'm not interested in a lot of it but it's really varied. Trying to be all things for all people sorta makes sense when they have such a large subscriber-base, kinda like an everyman's HBO.

Armadilo

Banned
Wish Netflix would get this guy
michael-c-hall-on-this-weeks-most-wtf-dexter-mome-1-8206-1374458676-11_big.jpg
]

And put him in a series that was exactly like the First Two seasons of Dexter, What happened to this guy ? / ok maybe not including the end of season 2

slit

Pee Wee's Big Holiday and Fuller House make Netflix the place to be. Of course I think those are 2016.

Longmire is the show with the actress who played Starbuck, isn't it? Isn't it on AMC too? Or did it get moved over?

Looking forward to Narcos, awesome subject matter. The african warlords / guns movie starring Idris looks amazing too, Lord of War (with Nic Cage!) and Last King of Scotland were both fantastic.

DietRob

i've been begging for over 5 years.
Weak comedy line-up. I thought after Burr we might see some heavy hitters doing Netflix specials.

WaffleTaco

Wants to outlaw technological innovation.
God I have not been interested in anything since they first dropped House of Cards. I just don't understand how that's possible.

Armadilo

Banned
lol Aziz Ansari casted His Mom And Dad for his show

Ansari’s father plays his dad in the series, which he said happened after he told Netflix “There are not a ton of old Indian guys that are actors, and I feel my dad is uniquely funny.” His father, a gastroenterologist, was very enthusiastic about the idea. His mother, on the other hand, was not so keen to play his mom on the show. But, none of the actors he auditioned for that role “felt like my real mom,” so he told his mother, “If you love me, you’ll do this.”

Moff

very much looking forward to beasts of no nation and narcos. I really hope they will be released in my country as well.

very much looking forward to beasts of no nation and narcos. I really hope they will be released in my country as well.

Where are you from? If you have Netflix in your country than these shows will be there 100%. If you cant access Netflix in your country then use VPN.

Moff

Where are you from? If you have Netflix in your country than these shows will be there 100%. If you cant access Netflix in your country then use VPN.

there are many exceptions. house of cards season 3 is still not officially available on netflix in the german speaking room because of an exclusive deal with another TV station

KingK

How did i not know there was a Fukanaga film starring Elba until right now? Holy shit. Really excited for that and Narcos.

there are many exceptions. house of cards season 3 is still not officially available on netflix in the german speaking room because of an exclusive deal with another TV station

Lol. Netflix was just fucking dump selling streaming rights for HoC before starting the service in germany. That is literally the only netflix original series here in germany with problems. Others like Trailer Park Boys are only season specific and arent really netflix originals to begin with.

Everything else is on Netflix and will be on Netflix (Except for some kids shows. Fuck those kids shows they are bad).

Vanish

I'm dying for Jessica Jones already. It has so much potential but still no concrete date :(

Well at least it's coming this year for sure

Longmire!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Longmire is the show with the actress who played Starbuck, isn't it? Isn't it on AMC too? Or did it get moved over?

Looking forward to Narcos, awesome subject matter. The african warlords / guns movie starring Idris looks amazing too, Lord of War (with Nic Cage!) and Last King of Scotland were both fantastic.

AMC dropped it.

Snwaters

I'm super excited to see Longmire back. I love the modern day Western feel. And so well acted too. Going to have to watch the old episodes to catch up again. Should probably look into reading the books as well.

kiri

Confused why no-one is discussing Murray and Coppola's team-up short.....

I'm really pumped for it!

Decado

What about Marco Polo? Really looking forward to it.

Hopefully with Netflix they can take Longmire to the next level and worry less about content restrictions.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom