• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

New 8bitdo Ultimate controller for Nintendo Switch

analog_future

Resident Crybaby
My favorite controller, bar none. Simply the best and I'm including the "Pro" controllers out there while this gem only costs $70. Crazy value.

Totally agree.

Back paddles + Hall Effect sticks, and a charging dock included for a $70 MSRP with this build qualty is an insane value. And Prime Day allowed me to grab one for $55.99. Great deal.

Shakka43

LTTP thread bump but I just picked one of these up from the Prime Day deals and god damn, what a controller.

I went from a primary Xbox player to a primary PC player a few months ago, and I've been using my Series controller on my PC up until getting this, and I'm super impressed.

Feels great, the charging dock is really nice, build quality is really good, and the 2.4g adapter works great on my PC. Plus the Hall Effect sticks make me confident this will last.
Ordered the 2.4gz version for my Steam Deck. Wish it had Hall effect sticks too but the price difference wasn't worth it plus having own a few other 8bitdo controller I know they are of great quality anyhow.

Banjo64

cumsessed
Eh.

Wanted to love it but it’s not ergonomic for me. Handles are too vertical/don’t stick out enough. Handles aren’t long/substantial enough. Back buttons don’t fall in a natural position for my fingers.

Used it a few times, prefer Dualsense, Elite and Pro controllers for comfort.

Top Bottom