• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NEW DAVID JAFFE BLOG (addendum: I LIKE CAPS)

davidjaffe

The Fucking MAN.
Hey guys...just popping around the net and letting folks know where my new site is for those who care about such things. Modblog has been down for a week so there's no way to connect with regular readers by putting a post on the blog so I figured I'd try this way. Hope ya'll don't mind.

I now live at:

www.davidjaffe.typepad.com

Hope to see ya'll from time to time..

Thanks!

David

Mrbob

Error2k4 said:
he made God of War.

All by himself.

Shame you couldn't find a 360. I would like to see 360s all over Sony offices so they could be dissected and the GUI made in a comparable fashionv for ps3.

davidjaffe

The Fucking MAN.
Just a guy...no one you need to worry about. It's just that I know some of the folks on here read my blog and I have no other way of getting in touch with them.

Again, if you don't know, don't worry about it. It's not a big deal.

David

davidjaffe

The Fucking MAN.
Me? Yeah, buggy as hell and filled with problems but it still ranks as one of the most creative games of last year.

David

Musashi Wins!

FLAWLESS VICTOLY!
davidjaffe said:
Just a guy...no one you need to worry about. It's just that I know some of the folks on here read my blog and I have no other way of getting in touch with them.

Again, if you don't know, don't worry about it. It's not a big deal.

David

thanks. I enjoy reading it.

GaimeGuy said:
Who the fuck are you?

THIS IS WHY WE CANT HAVE NICE THINGS. Mouth Breather.

I feel like dodging sleep for a bit longer so I'll check it out.
Edit: He made god of war? Had alot of fun with that, the whole pandora box area was great.

GaimeGuy

Volunteer Deputy Campaign Director, Obama for America '16
Error2k4 said:
well no shit. I know he didn't made it by himself.
I thought guys like David, Miyamoto, Kojima, Naka, etc made the graphics, sound, programming, and design for ALL their games by themselves?!

DREAMS - > SHATTERED INDEED. :(

Anyways, on a serious note: Good job on GoW. It was short, but it was sweet. One of the best games of 2005.

jj984jj

He's a pretty swell guy in my books anyway.
GaimeGuy said:
I thought guys like David, Miyamoto, Kojima, Naka, etc made the graphics, sound, programming, and design for ALL their games by themselves?!

:lol

demi

davidjaffe said:
Yes, I am still working on the new PSP game with Incognito...

Demi, did you work on Advent Rising?

You could say that.

I was part of....advertising and marketing.

Error

Jealous of the Glory that is Johnny Depp
GaimeGuy said:

Anyways, on a serious note: Good job on GoW. It was short, but it was sweet. One of the best games of 2005.
:lol sorry for shattering your dream them.

David Jaffe said:
I would love to work on a Revolution title but I work for Sony so I don't see that happening...

I hope you weren't planning a cooking game for the Revolution :p

dog$

Hates quality gaming
davidjaffe said:
I would love to work on a Revolution title
Dammit.
Thanks a lot PhoenixDark.
Now spung is going to report this as news of a Rev title coming from him.

M

muphins

Unconfirmed Member
davidjaffe said:
I would love to work on a Revolution title but I work for Sony so I don't see that happening...
All right, all right; but what about an XBox 360 game?

jj984jj

He's a pretty swell guy in my books anyway.
muphins said:
All right, all right; but what about an XBox 360 game?
What would be the difference between making it for the X360 rather then making it for the PS3?

demi

BUY ADVENT RISING

meeblemeeble8hb.gif

davidjaffe

The Fucking MAN.
You did not...I just gotta head up to bed. Talk to ya'll later...

David

ps. and I am sure you understand I can't give out any info at all on the new PSP game...sorry!

BlueTsunami

there is joy in sucking dick
Mr.Jaffe's Blog said:
Ok ya'll, gotta run...wanna get to bed early so I can get up and see a flick. Right now it's between RENT and BROKEBACK MOUNTAIN. I saw WALK THE LINE (it was ok) and HARRY POTTER (It was fine but the world- cool as it is- is getting old for me)....

davidjaffe

The Fucking MAN.
thanks but no...however, my movie choice listed above DOES suggest I swing that way, yes?

truth be told, I just wanna see a good movie..what else is there that I have not seen yet? I do hear good stuff about Syriana so maybe that one too?

David

davidjaffe said:
Oh, and yes....WAR EAGLE right back at you!!!! Screw the TIDE!

David

I thought you were going to bed -_-

And isn't it obvious the PSP game is a Castlevania title. Like ZOMG, it's sooooooo obvious...

Top Bottom