• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NEW DAVID JAFFE BLOG (addendum: I LIKE CAPS)

GaimeGuy

Volunteer Deputy Campaign Director, Obama for America '16
C- Warrior said:
I thought you were going to bed -_-

And isn't it obvious the PSP game is a Castlevania title. Like ZOMG, it's sooooooo obvious...
It's obvious that GAF compels him to return.

cicero

davidjaffe said:
Hey guys...just popping around the net and letting folks know where my new site is for those who care about such things. Modblog has been down for a week so there's no way to connect with regular readers by putting a post on the blog so I figured I'd try this way. Hope ya'll don't mind.

I now live at:

www.davidjaffe.typepad.com

Hope to see ya'll from time to time..

Thanks!

David
Does this mean that the regular users here now get to make threads about our blogs or gaming sites without being banned too?!? I know famous people, or people who write for "legitimate" gaming sites, basically get a free pass to self-promote, I DEMAND EQUAL RIGHTS. BREAK THE GAMING GLASS CEILING NOW.

It would be nice if Jaffe fucking quit SCEA and went to work for Konami and got them a good 3D Castlevania out the door. That was a hint. Or maybe a strongly-worded suggestion. That, or an online tank game for his current employer...like a Desert Tank on steroids.

Andy787

Banned
Man, this thread is fucking hilarious. :lol You're awesome for putting up with our shit, Dave.

Anyway, check out Walk the Line or Good Night and Good Luck, if you haven't (which I imagine you probably have --you've got terribly good taste!).

Also, I hope your PSP game makes me cry. If anyone in this industry can do it, I'd put money on it being you or Kojima. I can't fucking wait. :)

M

muphins

Unconfirmed Member
jj984jj said:
What would be the difference between making it for the X360 rather then making it for the PS3?
Woah; you're quick!

Matlock

Banned
davidjaffe said:
You did not...I just gotta head up to bed. Talk to ya'll later...

David

ps. and I am sure you understand I can't give out any info at all on the new PSP game...sorry!

Monk

Banned
I have to say kudos for even admitting that you like the Rev let alone say you would like to dev for it. A lot of Sony dev seem to double as idiotic PR people. Now if devs could only say what they hate about their own companies we would be like *this* close to world peace!(that goes for all devs including those that work for MS and Nintendo aswell).

Andy787 said:
Man, this thread is fucking hilarious. :lol You're awesome for putting up with our shit, Dave.

Anyway, check out Walk the Line or Good Night and Good Luck, if you haven't (which I imagine you probably have --you've got terribly good taste!).

Also, I hope your PSP game makes me cry. If anyone in this industry can do it, I'd put money on it being you or Kojima. I can't fucking wait. :)
Way to smooch that 'celebrity' ass, dude. :lol

kenta

Has no PEINS
Dag nabbit, I just had to come into this thread five minutes after he goes to bed.

All I want is a little tidbit about a God of War sequel, that's all I want. I love you David Jaffe :>

kenta

Has no PEINS
Musashi Wins! said:
If I'm not mistaken, he's not working on it...someone else is.
Well as long as it's one of his genetic clones that's fine. I just want it to be as fun as the original, seriously one of the best games I've ever played.

I think I'm going to go watch the "Making Of" movie on the disc, I want to hear him say "fuck you" to me :3

edit: THERE IT IS! OOOH IT FEELS GOOD! Seriously I love you David

kenta said:
Well as long as it's one of his genetic clones that's fine. I just want it to be as fun as the original, seriously one of the best games I've ever played.

I think I'm going to go watch the "Making Of" movie on the disc, I want to hear him say "fuck you" to me :3
Oh, he'll talk dirty. HE WILL TALK DIRTY INDEED!!

Andy787

Banned
Master_Shake_05 said:
Way to smooch that 'celebrity' ass, dude. :lol
Fuck, I don't care if I'm brown nosing. ;) There are only a few people out there I would unapologetically kiss up to, and Jaffe is certainly on the list.

<3 DAVID <3

Matix

So D.Jaffe came to Chit 2 The Chat in the depths of Gaming Forum Hell (GAF), nice.. :). I think this place suits ya pretty well, so ya come back again ya here :D !!

b497a2c0.jpg

I reckon I like'em Corn Flakes..

Raiden

Banned
How de we know you're real...ehm ..show us God of War 2 footage?!

Too bad a lot of posters are taking a shit on him, i think its nice of him to come here and post it personally actually.

Ty David

Btw what do you think of Devil Mac Cry 3 and Ninja Gaiden?

kenta

Has no PEINS
Raiden said:
Too bad a lot of posters are taking a shit on him, i think its nice of him to come here and post it personally actually.
I guess it makes them feel like pretty gnarly rebels to talk unjustified smack on someone that's universally praised

BlueTsunami

there is joy in sucking dick
kenta said:
I guess it makes them feel like pretty gnarly rebels to talk unjustified smack on someone that's universally praised

I've got a boner from it

>:p <---thats my boner face

Solid

Awesome David! *bookmarks* :D

Edit: Btw congrats to the Spike Awards.. God of War best game this gen! I still play it!

Top Bottom