• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

New Dead Or Alive Xtreme 3 video

AlucardGV

Banned
psvr can't come soon enough

Humanity.

5287649+_f7b91f4bb6c51f483af2b1f9182537ad.png

Well, yeah, the question was rhetorical.

Im just saying, seems like a really boring game with tits. Nothing wrong with tits, but I wouldn't pay good money for this DLC-shilling dollhouse.
how was it rhetorical?
your earlier posts definitely had a different tone than this one.

ciddative

Im just saying, seems like a really boring game with tits. Nothing wrong with tits, but I wouldn't pay good money for this DLC-shilling dollhouse.

Aww you backpedalled :(

Well I feel glad to live in a world where everyone isn't you, and that companies that offer goods and services realise this.

Yeah, I had to sit down and wipe the sweat off my brow.

I'm saying you're playing right into their hands by thinking with your dicks. There's no game here!

I mean, why not just play DoA5 if you want a dress up game that's actually fun?

2/10 POOR FORM

Eolz

Gonna need a new thread when the HD version is here.
Or maybe not since all DOAX threads devolve into this for some pages. At least this time, nobody really talked about Marie Rose.

Demoskinos

Nobody is asking you to. People have different tastes in games? And dressing the DOA girls up in cute outfits just happens to appeal to me. So I fail to see where the problem is here.

HotHamBoy

Aww, look how easily you guys get all riled up and defensive...

If you're so secure just laugh it off, bros.

I know I'm laughing!

Yeah, I had to sit down and wipe the sweat off my brow.

I'm saying you're playing right into their hands by thinking with your dicks. There's no game here!

I mean, why not just play DoA5 if you want a dress up game that's actually fun?

I'm going to pay $60 to play some minigames with the DOA girls on a beach. I know perfectly well what I'm getting into here.

I've spend more money on worse things. I think I'll live with being so deviously manipulated
Aww, look how easily you guys get all riled up and defensive...

If you're so secure just laugh it off, bros.

I know I'm laughing!
who is insecure?

I just realized how far down the rabbit hole things were going. I entered thread, made statement (sincere), was asked to clarify.

"This is fucking embarrassing. And dumb."

Ehh...by typical standards on this board, that's considered drive by shitposting, not a 'sincere statement'. I'd hazard a wild guess you knew exactly what would happen coming into the thread with that.

Nesther

That Game of War comparison is so bad.

We're looking forward to DoAX3 because of the girls, as they're in the game. Actually playable. Meanwhile that GoW model is just used for ad campaigns and has nothing to do with the game itself. What were you thinking?

Why isn't coming into this thread and starting that crap ban worthy by now?? Almost every single one I've been in on here turns into that? Is it because its one of these type games?

kewlmyc

Why isn't coming into this thread and starting that crap ban worthy by now?? Almost every single one I've been in on here turns into that? Is it because its one of these type games?

If it's anything like Vita threads, they don't bother coming into these threads. If you see something that you think breaks the rules, just PM a mod about it.

Top Bottom