• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

New Dead Or Alive Xtreme 3 video

ponpo

( ≖‿≖)
Way too much focus on Honoka aka babby's first DOA. More interesting characters aka anyone else please.

So it's OK to shitpost/troll on GAF, as long as you make sure to do it in the right threads? Hmm.

EDIT: Nevermind, looks like it was sorted out.

Synth

So when you say "starting this crap," you mean voicing an unpopular opinion?

Oh come the fuck on...

I voice unpopular opinions all the time on here...

I preferred the pre-180 Xbox One.
I like 7th gen Sega more than 7th gen Nintendo.
I don't like Zelda games.

What I don't do though is go into a Zelda thread and state shit like "this is dumb kiddy shit"... because that's not simply having an "unpopular opinion"... that's shitposting, and blatantly intended to simply piss of people that are actually interested in the title the thread is about.

The reason why nobody's "laughing it off" along with you, is because you're not saying anything funny... you're just being annoying... which is likely amusing enough for you personally, but isn't to everyone else... and as you may have noticed by now is simply fucking up the thread... which is likely the only reason for you posting in it (and other DOAX threads) in the first place. So well done to you I guess.

HotHamBoy

fbdb79a925c5082ccc60c6f439a85452.jpg

orochi91

I'm so proud of the devs for FINALLY focusing on that booty tech.

The asses are actually looking great now, relative to the other games in the franchise.

Vlaphor

I'm saying you're playing right into their hands by thinking with your dicks. There's no game here!

I want to purchase the product that they are offering. I fail to see how I'm "playing" into anyone's hands other than through the basic cycle of game development and marketing.

So... not even a single brown chick?

Its a bloody outrage!
Unfortunately, the Asian market really seem to like the girls I dont rate highly and vice versa. A DoAX game without Lisa and Tina would feel empty to me. I can at least agree with Asia, that Honoka is a great character.

raven777

Wow someone was going crazy while I was away..

Anyways, the official trailer will be coming up in few hours I assume.

I will probably make a new thread since there will be bunch of screenshots (including the first ever Vita shots) and some info as well.

mrklaw

MrArseFace
I can't say I'm not tittilated by it, but I do wish there were more men in it. I get that the tone would be different - less rolling around on beds etc. But an oiled up, Top Gun style volleyball game with added bits could have a good audience too. I wouldn't play them, but I think it would help the game be more accessible to more people

Also if there was ever an argument for putting eye tracking in VR headsets, it's that 'don't peek' thing. Bloody genius

Top Bottom