• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

New? NFS:MW (360) Screen

olimario

Banned
40791320050823_000146_0_big.jpg

:lol

soul.less

Banned
It's nice to see these Xbox 360 games utilizing the Xbox hardware to its fullest capacity. Now if only they'd start work on Xbox 360 hardware...

Stinkles

Clothed, sober, cooperative
Looks asstatstic.

But posts like this do add to my theory that you could publish ANTI-format magazines and make a fortune.

Fuck Xbox Monthly.

Nintendo Am Ghey Be Weekly.

Lord Error

Insane For Sony
Looks asstatstic.

But posts like this do add to my theory that you could publish ANTI-format magazines and make a fortune.

Fuck Xbox Monthly.

Nintendo Am Ghey Be Weekly.
That's a brilliant idea. Maybe not a magazine but a website at least. It would have to have a monthly column from REIROM though.

There were websites early in the PS2 and Xbox life that had crazy, ridiculous bashing articles, but those quickly died. I think a well maintained sites like that could attract a lot of viewers.

Hell, in it's early days OXM had openly fanboyish anti-PS2 and anti-GC comments all over the place (maybe they still do, actually), and it's not like it ever hurt them.

golem

DMczaf said:
http://files.ea.com/downloads/eagames/official/nfs_mostwanted/mustang_hi.mov

The mustang looks better in motion, I'm not buying it but hey!

Im saving my money for Madden 06 Xbox 360: Double Dip Edition!

90% of the profits from Madden 360 go towards freedom and turduckens.
from the framerate in that video i would guess its the 360 version ;) looks allright but it better play fantastic because pgr3 and rr6 will easily take care of my launch window racing needs

bishoptl

Banstick Emeritus
EA published two of the best arcade racers this gen (Burnout 3, NFS: Hot Pursuit 2). They've earned the benefit of the doubt from me on Most Wanted.

Top Bottom