• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

New Nintendo Direct Tomorrow (9 Feb)

Moses85

Bill Hader Popcorn GIF by Saturday Night Live
Anticipation Popcorn GIF

AV

We ain't outta here in ten minutes, we won't need no rocket to fly through space
Oh yeah, a BotW2 release date, whether or not it stays accurate. And a Bayonetta 3 one?

Fantasy dreamland pick as usual is more 2D Zelda in the form of either a combined Oracle/Seasons remake bundle or - god forbid - a new game.

Punished Miku

Gold Member
I'm expecting Kirby, Splatoon 3, Advance Wars, indies, 1-2 shadowdrops, some demos, maybe 1 new announcement of a first party game. Probably some Bayonetta 3 also since Kamiya wont shutup these days.

Last edited:
  • Thoughtful
Reactions: Fbh

AV

We ain't outta here in ten minutes, we won't need no rocket to fly through space
Oh yeah, Mario + Rabbids 2 could very well get a release date in the next few months. Sweet. If you slept on Mario X-Com, don't.

Great news! Something to look forward to over more fucking consolidation of the industry.

Hoping for that Metroid Prime Remake news!

BlackTron

Oh yeah, Mario + Rabbids 2 could very well get a release date in the next few months. Sweet. If you slept on Mario X-Com, don't.

I bought the game eons ago but for some reason only did a few levels. I think the Rabbids meh character design is especially obvious next to Mario and Wargroove distracted me.

I still want to play it, I seem to get a lot of wake up calls to play a game when the next one is about to come out.

Punished Miku

Gold Member
I bought the game eons ago but for some reason only did a few levels. I think the Rabbids meh character design is especially obvious next to Mario and Wargroove distracted me.

I still want to play it, I seem to get a lot of wake up calls to play a game when the next one is about to come out.
The DK DLC is also phenomenal if you're a fan of gorillas like I am.

sloppyjoe_gamer

Gold Member
Hopefully lots of great info! If we don't see some significant BOTW2 tomorrow, my gut says it aint coming this year. Its time for a new flagship Mario title! I'm ready!!!

Top Bottom