• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

New pics of Project Gotham Racing 3

Timan

Developer
"But the road texture isn't nextgen"

Had to say it, def buying this game at launch, hope the live part is good tho. No one really plays pgr2 online anymore.

+Aliken+

And we have Forza Motorsport, plus RSC 2 and TOCA 2.

After PGR2 people moved onto other racing games that followed.
It is time to move back ;)

isamu

OMFG HOLY MOTHER OF MARY IN HEAVEN I CANT BELIEVE IT WTF WHERE ARE MY SEDATIVES AAAAHHH
I have a feeling people moved on a bit faster from PGR2 because of the dreaded 30fps. Just IMHO.

mrklaw

MrArseFace
I dug out PGR2 the other week and was surprised to find I'd pretty much completed it, apart from a couple of 'steel' cone challenges. I guess I was really into it at the time, but I'd forgotten. Now I'm really looking forward to PGR3. (although I'm a little concerned about all the pics having supercars. I liked racing the exige or similar)

J2 Cool

Thank you for allowing me to believe in next gen PGR3. I'm really getting worried that my expectations were too high and games are beginning to look less impressive as we get closer to launch, rather than more. Except for this game that is.

Top Bottom