• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

New Quantum Break Impressions & Previews

Theorry

Love how he maneuvers around the booths, so cool.

Yeah noticed that to.

IjO5tZH.gif

dugdug

Banned
Has it been discussed yet, how, when Jack pops out of cover, that there's zero transition from crouch to upright? It looks super goofy. I thought it might have been a bug, but, now I see it in multiple videos.

Has anyone else who pre-ordered the Xbox One version here in the UK via the Xbox One Store actually received their PC codes yet because I haven't despite the fact that I was able to play the excellent Xbox One version immediately at midnight this morning?

I would have expected the code to have been made available immediately at midnight for the PC but nope, that was not the case. The Windows Store really is a very poor choice for distribution of this game on PC in my view as it will barely get any promotion by Microsoft (likely it will appear on the Store front for a day or two before being replaced by the next big mobile (cr)app!), not helped by being exclusive to Windows 10 either. Considering how underwhelming DirectX 12 has been so far, offering no visual upgrades and worst performance overall on my GTX 980 Ti, then it makes me wonder why this game is not running under DX11, available on Windows 7 upwards and through Steam as well. Let's face it this game is not going to sell as well on PC as it could have done.

Theorry

Has anyone else who pre-ordered the Xbox One version here in the UK via the Xbox One Store actually received their PC codes yet because I haven't despite the fact that I was able to play the excellent Xbox One version immediately at midnight this morning?

I would have expected the code to have been made available immediately at midnight for the PC but nope, that was not the case. The Windows Store really is a very poor choice for distribution of this game on PC in my view as it will barely get any promotion by Microsoft (likely it will appear on the Store front for a day or two before being replaced by the next big mobile (cr)app!), not helped by being exclusive to Windows 10 either. Considering how underwhelming DirectX 12 has been so far, offering no visual upgrades and worst performance overall on my GTX 980 Ti, then it makes me wonder why this game is not running under DX11, available on Windows 7 upwards and through Steam as well. Let's face it this game is not going to sell as well on PC as it could have done.

There is a OT.

http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1204448

Top Bottom