• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

New Splinter Cell Game Teased Again, This Time By Sam Fisher Voice Actor From Italy.

DonF

Gold Member
That is pretty obvious, considering that most of his career is dubbing pictures, not games.

Ozrimandias

A new Splinter Cell Plus Conviction and Blacklist Remaster with Ironside in the three.

Please

Been waiting this for ages.

GreatnessRD

Never really played the Splinter Cell Series, but if there is a new game and Sam says "Turn on the lead faucet"...

I'm buying day one.

AV

We ain't outta here in ten minutes, we won't need no rocket to fly through space
Surprised they never remade the original, to be honest.

We all know MS coming out with a bang with launch Anaconda exclusives..game will look insane next gen..plus CyberPunk at launch..Ohh lordy have mercy.

Hendrick's

If only my penis was as big as my GamerScore!
Worst kept secret. This game is definitely in the works.

Last edited:

IbizaPocholo

NeoGAFs Kent Brockman
Code:
https://www.facebook.com/LucaWard/photos/a.10151342786405068/10161329454250068/?type=3&comment_id=10161329821250068&comment_tracking=%7B%22tn%22%3A%22R%22%7D

Last edited:

Paasei

Always excited about this. I really enjoyed the old games and also had a lot of fun with Blacklist.

Proper stealth games are still my favourite kind of games.

Foxbat

Banned
I need a new Splinter Cell in the worst way! It's been so long.

I voted with my wallet and skipped Blacklist because they ditched Ironside. I've bought every other Splinter Cell game on day one. If Ironside is in, then so am I.

Top Bottom