• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

New Switch Hardware Pre-Sales Begin Friday, June 4th?

Valedix

Gold Member
christian bale laughing GIF
good luck with that with it being 1 per customer and the website will probably crash lol

can't wait for that Spawn Wave dude to act surprised (as always) when new Switch sells out even tho he bought every goddamn color there is.
every time and new color comes out he walks into the store and just NEEDS to buy it.
oh yes, he bough the purple one so he can tell his fans if it's blue or purple :messenger_neutral:

THE DUCK

Banned
I'm surprised there is no announcement yet for tomorrow, if they are going to have a direct tomorrow you would think they would give at least one day's notice.......

RoboFu

One of the green rats
Lol, you think I will only make $1000? I made several grand following Twitter for one month last year. I expect to make at least $3-$4k just following Twitter.
You can also make a ton of money killing baby seals. Doesn’t make it right.

Last edited:

Azelover

Titanic was called the Ship of Dreams, and it was. It really was.
Apparently it's gonna be $400 dollars..

Everybody here OK with that? I'm thinking it's too expensive.

jshackles

Gentlemen, we can rebuild it. We have the capability to make the world's first enhanced store. Steam will be that store. Better than it was before.
Apparently it's gonna be $400 dollars..

Everybody here OK with that? I'm thinking it's too expensive.
I'm down for a $400 Switch Pro. It'll be $1000+ from scalpers.

Azelover

Titanic was called the Ship of Dreams, and it was. It really was.
I'm down for a $400 Switch Pro. It'll be $1000+ from scalpers.
I'm not gonna buy it at that price. I'm perfectly happy with my current Switch.

I'll change my mind if they announce that MP4 and BotW2 are exclusive to the Pro. But I don't think that's gonna happen.

If I need to I'll buy a car.. this is just videogames, you know..
No one is suggesting you living outside your means. $800 is a lot more money to some than others and gaming is a bigger hobby to some than others.

I've spent thousands turning a dedicated media movie room into a gaming room with in-wall wiring, stadium seating, 7.2 surround sound, etc. Spending a couple hundred extra for the best consoles is nothing comparatively.

Oh. And I also have a car.

Last edited:

RoboFu

One of the green rats
There’s nothing wrong with scalping.
Is that what you tell yourself? There are plenty of moral issues with scalping. It’s like YouTube women wearing tight tube tops Or shirtless guys on there telling you you are dieting wrong.

Sure you can do that for money but it doesn’t mean it’s not wrong and we don’t have to respect you.

Top Bottom