• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL 17 EASHL (Xbox One) NeoGAF Dot Horses

Marvie_3

Banned
I predict SoT will be delayed until Scorpio. The next best hope is Rocket League. Which we should all play since we suck at hockey.

The curse is too strong, Marv. Did you finally give up on The Division?
Nah. I just havent played much except DQ7 lately.

Also, fuck yes to rocket league.

SCHUEY F1

Unconfirmed Member
I've jumped back in to Fallout 4. Trying to get the four factions as far along as I can before the point of no return.

I would like to get Skyrim again, but I'm going to wait until it gets much less expensive.

Marvie_3

Banned
I've jumped back in to Fallout 4. Trying to get the four factions as far along as I can before the point of no return.

I would like to get Skyrim again, but I'm going to wait until it gets much less expensive.
I just made multiple save files and did all the endings. Then i just kept playing off the ending i liked. :lol

This thread just needed a Shawn-style concussion. That's the TSN turning point we needed to start playing and winning again. Let's fucking do this?

NetMapel

Guilty White Male Mods Gave Me This Tag
I have set up "looking for group" thing in this Xbox group for 6pm PST, which means 9pm EST! Let's do this!

NetMapel

Guilty White Male Mods Gave Me This Tag
You guys figure it out. I'm just gonna play Red Dead or something till you it's want to play NHL.

RedRum

Banned
Can confirm when Mapel talks, she says 'eh' a lot.

Also can confirm that she's turned goon. Averaging about 3 penalties a game in drop in. LoL.

Holy fucking shit. Just had the most ridiculous game ever against some Finnish lot ranked 374th in the world. Got our shit pushed in for most of the game but somehow came out of it with a 6-5 OT win.

gujoE60.png

M9H8m9f.png

One of their players scored his FIVE HUNDREDTH goal in the game, that's just ridiculous.

I celebrated like a mad man when we equalised with 34 seconds remaining in the final period.

Then cried like a heartbroken teenage girl when they scored to make it 5-4 with 12 seconds left in the game.

I have no idea what kind of high pitched squeals emanated from my mouth when I rounded the goalie to make it 5-5 with one second left but I AM NOT ASHAMED.

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
Back tonight, should actually be able to get on most nights this week, it'd be nice to get in some games for once

Red_Man

I'll probably watch the super bowl but I'm down for games after, just can't be up till 1 am, I've got to be up early tomorrow

RedRum

Banned
Holy fucking shit. Just had the most ridiculous game ever against some Finnish lot ranked 374th in the world. Got our shit pushed in for most of the game but somehow came out of it with a 6-5 OT win.

gujoE60.png

M9H8m9f.png

One of their players scored his FIVE HUNDREDTH goal in the game, that's just ridiculous.

I celebrated like a mad man when we equalised with 34 seconds remaining in the final period.

Then cried like a heartbroken teenage girl when they scored to make it 5-4 with 12 seconds left in the game.

I have no idea what kind of high pitched squeals emanated from my mouth when I rounded the goalie to make it 5-5 with one second left but I AM NOT ASHAMED.

Nice! Sounds like a fun game, but I probably would have thrown my controller at the wall before it ended, lol.

Red_Man

I ended up returning my elite controller, not sure if it was my fault though because the chick at EB Games said they've had a lot of issues with the sticks on the elite controllers

Top Bottom