• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Nightshade = $19.99 @ ebgames.com

Kudie

IMO, Nightshade is not even worth $20. The game has PS1 level graphics and a really bad camera. I couldn't even get past the 3rd level, although the cinematics are well-done.

Wario64

works for Gamestop (lol)
Kudie said:
IMO, Nightshade is not even worth $20. The game has PS1 level graphics and a really bad camera. I couldn't even get past the 3rd level, although the cinematics are well-done.

Weaksauce.

3rdman

LOL After reading the name of your thread I thought you meant this...Am I the only one that remembers it?
3.gif

belgurdo

Banned
Kudie said:

Somehow, I don't think you were playing the same game as the rest of us. And the game is moderately easy (save bosses and long tate strings), especially early on, so I can't see how you got stuck that early on.

I dont have a PS2.. but i recently watched the House of the Dead movie, adn they had a trailer for this game.. it looked ROCK.

if had a PS2, i'd defiantely get this.

Kudie

You guys may be right, but I did not say the game was overly difficult, but I just could not negotiate the camera. In the level in which you had to jump from building to building to get past the gap and to the other side (I think the third level), the camera did not cooperate at all.

Kudie said:
You guys may be right, but I did not say the game was overly difficult, but I just could not negotiate the camera. In the level in which you had to jump from building to building to get past the gap and to the other side (I think the third level), the camera did not cooperate at all.

Maybe you were playig Shinobi. NightShades 3rd leel is the subway. The ifrst stage is on a plane, the 2nd is on a roof top, and the 3rd is the subway. the camera isn't that bad in Nightshade, becuase the player can control it. I just got this game on June 30, and I have really enjoyed it. The Graphics are better then Shinobi and the game play plays great IMO. Thank you Wario64 for these type of threads. You often save me alot of money. :)

Kudie

sonic4ever said:
Maybe you were playig Shinobi. NightShades 3rd leel is the subway. The ifrst stage is on a plane, the 2nd is on a roof top, and the 3rd is the subway. the camera isn't that bad in Nightshade, becuase the player can control it. I just got this game on June 30, and I have really enjoyed it. The Graphics are better then Shinobi and the game play plays great IMO. Thank you Wario64 for these type of threads. You often save me alot of money. :)

It was Nightshade. I remember the subway level; I passed that one. I just could not get past the level which takes place in the city streets with buildings all around. I could not jump from one side of the street to the next to negotiate the gap because of the camera.

Ramirez

Is the game easier or harder than Shinobi?

Only thing I couldn't do in Shinobi was beat the last boss,he was cheap,but thats neither here nor there ;) :p

So far I have not had a problem with Nightshade difficultly. The game is a lot of fun and It is easier than Shinobi so far. And the city level is not that hard. Kudie you had me scared but I breeze through that level.

Top Bottom