• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Nintendo Downloads - March 2013

Doczu

Gold Member
Wow, that are some great sales for Europe.

I'm VERY tempted to buy Resident Evil for that discounted price. Does anyone know if that price is only for the time being? I still have to wait for my paycheck to buy it :(

The digital version lets you delete your save data!

For real?

CoolS

Goddammit @ this weeks update!

Nintendo eShop (Wii U)

LEGO City Undercover (Nintendo) - €59.99/£49.99

Nintendo eShop (3DS)

Luigi's Mansion 2 (Nintendo) - €44.99/£39.99
HarmoKnight (Nintendo) - €14.99/£12.99
Save Data Transfer Tool (Nintendo) - Free
Fire Emblem Awakening Demo (Nintendo) - Free
Resident Evil Revelations (Capcom) - €29.99/£24.99
Resident Evil The Mercenaries 3D (Capcom) - €9.99/£8.99
Tom Clancy's Splinter Cell 3D (Ubisoft) - €19.99/£17.99
Heroes of Ruin (Square Enix) - €24.99/£19.99
Code of Princess (Agatsuma) - €29.99/£24.99
50 Classic Games (cerasus.media) - €4.99/£4.49
Harvest Moon (Natsume, VC) - €4.99/£4.49
The Beet Party: Unidentified Flying Waffle (Redrover, download video) - €0.99/£0.89

Special deals

escapeVektor (Nnooo) - €5.00/£4.49 (Normal €10.00/£8.99, ends April 11)

All these are must haves for me. Assuming it is the harvest Moon for GBC. Can anyone confirm that??

Not sure if I'll get Luigi retail or on the eshop yet.

ThatObviousUser

ὁ αἴσχιστος παῖς εἶ
nothing nothing nothing nothing nothing nothing EVERYTHING nothing nothing nothing nothing nothing

daxy

Sales! I like where this is going. That's a crazy price for RE Mercenaries too. Cheaper than retail around here. RE Revelations is about what's it's going for retail here. Very clever that they didn't just slap the release RRP on it. Just picked up a circle pad so I'll definitely look into that.

Holy moly, tempted by DD Mercs at that price. I still play the card every now and then. Will buy Harmo and Code and Escape. Dunno when I'll ever be able to play through all this though.

Fuuuuuck, that is the best Nintendo Download I've probably ever seen. I mean we're long overdue one, last game I bought was Kerploosh.

Will be picking up;
Harmo Knight
Fire Emblem Demo
Resident Evil Mercenaries: 3D (For that price, why not?)
Harvest Moon GBC

And possibly Code of Princess at some point down the line.

Thank god a company has come along who knows how to price digital 3DS titles accordingly, and surprisingly it's Capcom!

Soroc

I had posted this in the Luigi's Mansion thread but figured it would be better served here:

Whatever happened to in-store game downloadable cards?

Like I'd like to take advantage of that TRU sale but I don't want physical copies of the games. I just want the sale and a download card to get the game.

Am I crazy or wasn't this supposed to be a big thing? Has this happened at all?

Not talking about eshop points cards but actual game download cards. Didn't Iwata say this was more beneficial to retailers b/c it was less retail shelf space?

I had posted this in the Luigi's Mansion thread but figured it would be better served here:

Whatever happened to in-store game downloadable cards?

Like I'd like to take advantage of that TRU sale but I don't want physical copies of the games. I just want the sale and a download card to get the game.

Am I crazy or wasn't this supposed to be a big thing? Has this happened at all?

Not talking about eshop points cards but actual game download cards. Didn't Iwata say this was more beneficial to retailers b/c it was less retail shelf space?

Mainly just I'm Japan so far

serplux

This got funded a loooonnngg time ago, but no one ever reported it (I think). Dragon Drop, a platformer with some touch screen mechanics, is apparently coming to the Wii U eShop after being funded (only $1000? But they seem to have made good progress/have a demo ready for GDC).

No gameplay screens, but storytime:

bd525aab69c31bba81d4019440131b57_large.png

695ccab2d50d2ef5ba71a281fc9cc7dd_large.png

Olorin

Amazing eShop week! I've been waiting for a Heroes of Ruin pricecut for a long time (it's still 50 euros in stores here) so I'll be getting that, HarmoKnight and the Fire Emblem demo as soon as I pick up another eShop card.

Mpl90

Two copies sold? That's not a bomb guys, stop trolling!!!
60pj3Tr.jpg

Monday, 25th March 2013: Play as punks, rockers, emos, soldiers, cops and many more characters in the latest title from UK independent studio RadiationBurn Ltd. Released later this year on Nintendo 3DS, major mobile platforms and selected desktop computers.

With campaign and multiplayer modes, you can take on friends and opponents over the web in epic battles. Best described as Angry Birds meets Worms, this is an exciting and enjoyable turn based strategy game. The accuracy of your shooting is combined with a range of exciting weaponry to be victorious; use chainsaw missiles, boxing glove bazookas and metal anvils to defeat your opponents.

Boomba will be available on: Nintendo 3DS, iOS, Windows 8 and Windows Phone, Kindle, Blackberry, Andoid, PC and Mac.

BOOMBA! will be released April 2013, for more information and screen grabs visit www.boombagame.com Review copies are available upon request

zroid

Banned
Welp, NOA dun goof'd. That €5.00 escapeVektor sale for EU got me excited it might come over to NA too, but the Vita version is going to be $4.49 tomorrow. Looks like I'm getting this one on Vita.

Welp, NOA dun goof'd. That €5.00 escapeVektor sale for EU got me excited it might come over to NA too, but the Vita version is going to be $4.49 tomorrow. Looks like I'm getting this one on Vita.

In fairness, you've been having weekly sales since the last Direct whereas we're JUST getting stuff like that now. Planning to spend about £30 on the eShop on Thursday, maybe more.

zroid

Banned
Get them both ;)

Nyeh~

Well, we'll see. It actually might still be $4.99 this week for us. NOA doesn't announce this stuff till the day of. I wouldn't mind that extra 50 cents off, but I play my 3DS way more than my Vita at the moment, so it'd just be a matter of convenience... I'll wait till Thursday. :p

VanWinkle

Nyeh~

Well, we'll see. It actually might still be $4.99 this week for us. NOA doesn't announce this stuff till the day of. I wouldn't mind that extra 50 cents off, but I play my 3DS way more than my Vita at the moment, so it'd just be a matter of convenience... I'll wait till Thursday. :p

If you play the 3DS way more, then this will give you a reason to play your Vita.

Vamphuntr

Never really played a HM game before, is it a good place to start? Always liked the concept.

Yeah, this or the SNES game are probably good places to start. It's not my favorite in the series but it's very fun. Glad we get this and River King.

We are. Natsume already tweeted about it coming this week, with River King following pretty soon.

Edit: Oops, brain fart. Uhh, switch the two games around. :p

:O

I almost wish they would, just to shut him up for a little while... Fez looks like an interesting game, but the guy's just so abrasive I don't want to give any of my money to him, however indirectly.

the reason fez isnt on nintendo platform isnt because i don't like nintendo. it's because of the insulting way they treated indies.

Oh good lord, get over it. People making mad dolla on the eShop right now, it's because you can't afford the damn port.

JavyOO7

Hmm. Unless I'm not aware of this, I wish when you connect to a wi fi access point on the 3DS it'd tell you which the name of the access point in which you are connected to...

Also, hopefully escapeVektor goes on sale in North America as well. That'd be nice...

Oxx

Wow, so not only are a bunch of new 3DS releases clustered-together, but someone decided to add a chunk of the back-catalogue onto the eShop at the same time.

VanWinkle

Hmm. Unless I'm not aware of this, I wish when you connect to a wi fi access point on the 3DS it'd tell you which the name of the access point in which you are connected to...

Also, hopefully escapeVektor goes on sale in North America as well. That'd be nice...

I only have it on Vita but I think it has the same content as the 3DS version. The game is AWESOME. I hope it goes on sale on 3DS too so more people get to play it.

ARGH. I can't wait for Harmoknight, you guys.

jufonuk

not tag worthy
has RE:mercs been updated for cpp support?

mightily tempted to get it, dammit will have to wait for next month, bet hey, can get Code, Mercs & escape vector the price of one retail game lol so its cool, at this rate i might have to purchase a 16 GB card.

the eshop is becoming a beast.

Top Bottom