• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Nintendo E3 2015 Event Schedule

Neiteio

I think I might be at a museum with some friends on Sunday, but I'm kind of hoping my friends have forgotten about that idea.

I'll be much more cultured watching NWC.

Oddduck

I saw this pop up on twitter.

I don't know why but it made me smile, lol.

CHPNuyaW8AA4NjP.jpg:large

Neiteio

The more you hype yourselves up guys, the more disappointed you will be when they don't give you the news you want.
I'm already 110% content with yesterday's leak of Hyrule Warriors 3DS featuring Tetra and King Daphnes Nohansen Hyrule.

Character reveals are always the best.

Mato

If they show any footage of the new Zelda, anything at all, I will die. Just fucking die from a heart attack or stroke. I'm psyched out of my mind. What is this power Nintendo has over me?

Hatchtag

Banned
Glad nothing has leaked or been announced so far.

Leaked:
-Hyrule Warriors 3DS
Leaked much earlier, presumably will be revealed at E3:
-Ryu and Roy in Smash
Arguably a leak but general enough to not ruin a surprise:
-Diddy Kong trademark
Possibly Hinted At:
-Retro Studios maybe
-Platinum Games maybe

They're generally good at avoiding leaks, but they're not immune. Hyrule Warriors 3DS looks to be their big leak this year, like NSMBWii, Goldeneye Wii and Mario Maker before it. Last year's Smash reveals were all leaked beforehand, too, but their reveal was cool enough that I don't think anyone cared and I expect the same to happen this year.

shaza

Neo Member
The more you hype yourselves up guys, the more disappointed you will be when they don't give you the news you want.
For real. Ya'll have a tendency to call a show the worst thing ever as soon as it's over. Like... I remember after the 2013 digital event, everyone was seriously disappointed, saying Nintendo was "finished" or shit like that. Even after Megaman! So... yeah, be careful. Just saying.

Nintendo Treehouse Live at E3 2015:

Where: On the E3 Showfloor
When: 06/16/15 - 06/18/15 at 10:00 PT/18:00 BST/17:00 GMT

What is the source of time periods? The site just says "check back soon for full schedule". And do you think we need to put a GameSpot's "Nintendo Title 1", "Nintendo Title 2" etc. presentations?

Anyway, nice thread OP! I'm hyped and ready for everything.

IntelliHeath

As in "Heathcliff"
I will take a pass on smash thread and let someone take care of it!

Good job with the thread!

I'm totally excited for everything that E3 is going to throw at us!

Volotaire

What is the source of time periods? The site just says "check back soon for full schedule". And do you think we need to put a GameSpot's "Nintendo Title 1", "Nintendo Title 2" etc. presentations?

Anyway, nice thread OP! I'm hyped and ready for everything.

Source is assuming they will start streaming straight after the Direct (it may start sooner because the Direct is usually 40 minutes). TI'm not sure what you are referring to on the second part. Do you mean the mystery E3 Nintendo games on IGN/Gamespoit's schedule?

Peléo;167384918 said:
So most announcements will be made on tueaday? Sucks I will be taking a test the whole day

Final credit test week in my university is starting June 17th and exam on June 18th. Keep strong, brother.

Source is assuming they will start streaming straight after the Direct (it may start sooner because the Direct is usually 40 minutes). TI'm not sure what you are referring to on the second part. Do you mean the mystery E3 Nintendo games on IGN/Gamespoit's schedule?

Oh, so it's not set in stone yet.

Yeah, I was talking about those ones. Haven't checked for IGN schedule, but GameStop teased five Nintendo games being presented on their stage.

Effect

For the Treehouse Live section the Where should also incldue the Twitch Link and eventually the YouTube links when that goes live. They always stream from their twitch account though.

Volotaire

Oh, so it's not set in stone yet.

Yeah, I was talking about those ones. Haven't checked for IGN schedule, but GameStop teased five Nintendo games being presented on their stage.

I might add those, good idea. Thanks.

For the Treehouse Live section the Where should also incldue the Twitch Link and eventually the YouTube links when that goes live. They always stream from their twitch account though.

Got it.

This is the first time I have people with whom to watch E3, so I'm pumped. I hope Ninty's show this year is even better than the last, especially since I'll be watching everything.

Just give me a first person Metroid on the Wii U and I will be a happy robot.

rhandino

Banned
Yaaaaaaaaaaaas! Only a few days until my hair follicles get snatched from my scalp!

zStUpLz.gif

The utter lack of Erick in the OP tho...

wYl9h1C.gif

AdanVC

I just hope they'll deliver again a video as good as Reggie VS Iwata.

omg yes. Or something as epic as that fight. It's amazing IMO that a CEO of an important company, a man that 99% of the time is stressed as hell and has to take difficult decisions for the company while dealing with cranky investors, still has the guts and the time to make those kind of videos (and Nintendo Directs in general). Much respect for Iwata.

Nanashrew

Banned
Saw these tweets from JC the other day and I thought I'd share them in this thread.

https://twitter.com/JCDotface/status/608756297308119040
The Nintendo World Championships is a big love letter to Nintendo fans. I hope to see you there, or know you're watching the stream.

https://twitter.com/JCDotface/status/608756559686963200
So, if you've ever smiled while playing a Nintendo game, just know that this event was meant for you.

Also from Erik

https://twitter.com/CountLePants/status/608825152332152832
If you live near LA, come on down to LA Live this Sunday to see #NWC in person. Tickets are free, and you don't need an E3 pass.

You just have to show up in the morning to get your ticket for the event.

Volotaire

Thanks for the schedule OP, very helpful. But I still have to say that I hate all the GIFs you used.

Well, thanks lol.I'm not sure what else you wanted me to use haha.

I updated the thread with all your suggestions, I will be updating the timetable later, and please post any more information to go into the OP + errors.

Top Bottom