• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

no one knows who created skull trumpet (until now)

-Minsc-

The end of the journey. It is a journey. There's a lot of history out there on the world wide web from the days when having 1000 visitors was massive.

RIP

I remember making a very basic animated gif for my avatar on the IGN Boards back in the early 2000's. It was a pixel by pixel recreation of an iconic 1980's video game character. Why I spent the time to make it in paint, I do not know.

One thing I know is after I stopped using the avatar I've seen another on the IGN Boards use it. Was it a copy and paste of the file I made? Don't know. I don't even know if I still have a copy saved locally. It's interesting to know this gif may live on our there.

nush

One thing I know is after I stopped using the avatar I've seen another on the IGN Boards use it. Was it a copy and paste of the file I made? Don't know. I don't even know if I still have a copy saved locally. It's interesting to know this gif may live on our there.

I've got 1000's of pictures I've taken online and I just made them free to use. Whenever I make an image search for my username and photo album I get so many results of websites that have used my photos to illustrate their articles. Big name websites too. All I used was a compact digital camera photographing things I thought would make a good or reference photo of something. Those pictures are now out there forever.

-Minsc-

I've got 1000's of pictures I've taken online and I just made them free to use. Whenever I make an image search for my username and photo album I get so many results of websites that have used my photos to illustrate their articles. Big name websites too. All I used was a compact digital camera photographing things I thought would make a good or reference photo of something. Those pictures are now out there forever.
For better or for worse, pieces of our selves are engrained in the internet.

Top Bottom