• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Warning. Eating ass could be dangerous.

Status
Not open for further replies.

*Nightwing

Azelover

Titanic was called the Ship of Dreams, and it was. It really was.
I don't lick ass, at least not literally. I kiss ass. I love getting licked though. It's a wonderful feeling.. I also like having a finger in there. I believe every man owes to himself the experience of getting fingered.

Last edited:

Dirk Benedict

Gold Member
Now this is science!

I'll be 100% honest. I like eating my wife's ass. As in, I really, really like munching it like a man possessed.

If you can't watch the video, the main point is the Shigella bacteria, which can give you Shigellosis. This is caught when you consume the Shigella bacteria, so basically when you're eating shit.

Shigellosis symptoms include diarrhoea (often bloody), abdominal pain, stomach cramps. It can also be passed to other people without them having to lick your ass.

Yep. if you're eating ass you better make sure it's fresh and clean. Towards the end of the video they have a step by step process on how to clean your ass if you want take part in some rimming action.

Has this new science put you off, or are you still going to munch booty? Considering my wife is very, very clean and I'll only eat a freshly washed booty, I have nothing to worry about, but it's still food for thought.

Also, I hope the mods don't think this is too lowbrow or crude. I know licking ass can be funny, but it has seen a rise in popularity and this video could be very beneficial to a lot of Gaf members who are thinking about or already eat booty.

Fantastic advice. As someone who's done it with 2 women. (both insanely-cleanly) I feel that I do enjoy it. It's a little depraved, but I wouldn't do it if I was dating. It's something I would only do with a long term partner and let's be honest here... I am not dating someone who doesn't take their bodily hygiene seriously.
Eating ass like a possessed maniac? Join the party.

Majormaxxx

Girls have cooties.

Also, you have seen vids of how surgeons wash their hands? That's how this surface should be cleaned to avoid contamination.

Personally I'll pass.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom