• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Warning. Eating ass could be dangerous.

Status
Not open for further replies.

IDKFA

I am Become Bilbo Baggins
Now this is science!

I'll be 100% honest. I like eating my wife's ass. As in, I really, really like munching it like a man possessed.

If you can't watch the video, the main point is the Shigella bacteria, which can give you Shigellosis. This is caught when you consume the Shigella bacteria, so basically when you're eating shit.

Shigellosis symptoms include diarrhoea (often bloody), abdominal pain, stomach cramps. It can also be passed to other people without them having to lick your ass.

Yep. if you're eating ass you better make sure it's fresh and clean. Towards the end of the video they have a step by step process on how to clean your ass if you want take part in some rimming action.

Has this new science put you off, or are you still going to munch booty? Considering my wife is very, very clean and I'll only eat a freshly washed booty, I have nothing to worry about, but it's still food for thought.

Also, I hope the mods don't think this is too lowbrow or crude. I know licking ass can be funny, but it has seen a rise in popularity and this video could be very beneficial to a lot of Gaf members who are thinking about or already eat booty.

eQfpT9v.jpg

The anguish of Gen Z is gonna be huge.

kruis

Exposing the sinister cartel of retailers who allow companies to pay for advertising space.
The other side is just as dangerous.

IDKFA

I am Become Bilbo Baggins
Surely this comes to the surprise of no one?

Looking at the stats in the video, lots of people don't understand that if you're eating ass then that ass needs to be WASHED. Not just splashed with water, but fully scrubbed and deep cleaned.

That's where people are tripping up. They're eating dirty ass 🤢

LiquidMetal14

hide your water-based mammals
Now this is science!

I'll be 100% honest. I like eating my wife's ass. As in, I really, really like munching it like a man possessed.

This is caught when you consume the Shigella bacteria, so basically when you're eating shit.

It can also be passed to other people without them having to lick your ass.
This whole eating ass thing is so overhyped. I get that there's nerves and some receptors down there but there are better spots, to appraise and lick, sniff, slap, and wax.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom