• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

No spoilers: was Rebirth's ending good?

How was Rebirth's ending?

• Better than Remake's.

Votes: 1 5.0%
  • Worse than Remake's.

• Both had shit endings ...

Votes: 13 65.0%
  • Both had great endings!

• Haven't beaten it yet, you stupid fuck.

Votes: 4 20.0%

• Total voters

Nickolaidas

You can say how you felt in the end and maybe give your descriptions of emotions throughout, but don't spoil anything.

I know this thread is premature, but Remake's ending was quite controversial and I'm wondering how Rebirth fared with the public opinion.

Nickolaidas

No spoilers.

It was really good. My favourite bit was the way Cortex killed Hunter but then Spyro and Mr Bandicoot teamed up to avenge it. When they were captured and Iroquois Pliskin aka Solid Snake rescued them I was like this is next level story telling...dude.
Sounds like Square nailed it this time.

I actually liked it.

But it will turn some heads for sure and will be even more divisive among the fanbase than Remake's ending. I am over what the original was and I like their take on "remaking" it, but that is just me. I'm open to that kind of stuff when the author decides to revisit their old works.

Nickolaidas

I actually liked it.

But it will turn some heads for sure and will be even more divisive among the fanbase than Remake's ending. I am over what the original was and I like their take on "remaking" it, but that is just me. I'm open to that kind of stuff when the author decides to revisit their old works.
Honestly, the original's ending was the most meh thing about the game for me. I was young back then but it felt abrupt and incomplete. I think my reaction to it was the same other people had with tLoU1's ending. They thought it was abrupt, while I thought it was perfect.

Same ol G

I didn't finish the game yet but i expect bullshit.
They already screwed remake i'm just playing the games to see how much they can screw up the original.
More troublesome is the amount of minigames, i just arrived at the saucer last night but the amount of minigames i encountered before that point is ridiculous

Top Bottom