• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

No Sun To Worship |OT| Nanomachines, sun

RagnarokIV

Official blurb:
A short, minimalist stealth-action game about the importance of art. We painted the sky ashen gray. Burned the heavens to starve each other. Now we walk an endless cemetery of regret.
Lazy blurb:
30% Metal Gear, 60% Splinter Cell, 10% of the creep factor from games of old such as Thief. It's a dark post-apocalyptic sneak 'em up.
Visually, it's original PlayStation inspired but gameplay is PS2 era - Specifically Xbox with big inspiration from Chaos Theory.

What is "No Sun To Worship"?
header.jpg

An independent made and tough retro-inspired stealth game.
Fans of Splinter Cell will feel at home with mouse wheel speed control and light/sound meters!
UI.gif

Where can I play No Sun To Worship?
ezgif-1-9ff5a08569.gif

On Steam! And until September 22 there is a 20% off introductory offer!
There is sadly no console release, and probably never will be based on the dev's previous releases.

How long is No Sun To Worship?
ezgif-1-00aedcd6ce.gif

With a barebones playthough - the game can be completed in as little as just over an hour! Six handcrafted missions - perfect for an evening or weekend.
Hard mode and time trials are there increase replayability but if you're a fucken retard who measures a game by the hours of 'content', stay away.

System Requirements:
Potato or LG Smart Refrigerator
Processor: 3 GHz
Memory: 8 GB RAM
Graphics: 4GB or higher
Storage: 2 GB available space

Last edited:
MGS and Splinter Cell is definitely right up my alley. I'll have to keep an eye on this. Hopefully it makes its way to consoles at some point.

Top Bottom