• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NPD Sales Results for November 2013 [Up3: Zelda, Pokemon, Mario, 3DS, Wii U]

Yawnier

Banned
No Zelda, No Mario

You know whose turn it is

icMn6YRNdz0M4.gif

Whoa at that gif. Cranky Kong!

Lack of exclusives is not surprising since the bottom of the top 10 list sold more than the entire install base of any next gen system.

And WOOT! Go PS4.

Kusagari

November is the worst time for the NPD honestly because it's basically impossible for a game on only one platform to make it.

Really interested to know how Killzone did compared to the PS4 multiplats.

marrec

Banned
I just realized that with 360, PS3, XBO, PS4, Wii and Wii U number all rolled into one the software charts are completely fucked.

CCIE

Banned
Confirmed that MS is losing in ALL territories now, with only the US being kind of close? Wow... spin that MS

Sydle

On one hand Sony and MS did very well in terms of hardware sales. On the other hand it's all multi-plats and Mario 3D World isn't in the top 10.

These mixed feels

ethomaz

Banned
What a bullshit spin from MS... fastest-selling with 101k avg? So if I use the 1m avg of the first day of PS4 I have a 10x fastest-seller console?

Toad.T

Banned
Welp, this version of Super Tradesman bombed hard. Lowest start of the series in JP, beat out by Knack in UK, didn't place in the US.

Time to campaign for a series reboot?

zeopower6

Not surprised at Just Dance doing better on the One. :/ Not sure about Skylanders...

But wow @ lack of Zelda and Mario.

Top Bottom