• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NPD Sales Results for October 2015 [Up1: Xbox #1]

darkside31337

Tomodachi wa Mahou
Rock Band XB1 outselling PS4 and Guitar Hero not showing up at all is the most interesting thing to me. Guess DLC carrying over matters. Either way doesn't look like plastic guitars are going to be around for very long :/

RE_Player

Rock Band selling more on Xbox One is surprising but than again most people's music dlc is probably from 360 last generation.

Wait what:

IGN said:
In an interesting note made by the NPD Group in its report, when ranking software on a SKU-basis, "NWU Super Mario Maker would rank in the top 10" for the month.

Why the hell do they track games even on a SKU-basis, if they dont put them in the overall results.

NPD is silly

Y2Kev

TLG Fan Caretaker Est. 2009
These results are pretty bad. Wow. I mean asscrud lost to the second month of another game.

new%20lebouf.gif.CROP.original-original.gif

ViciousDS

Banned
Rock Band XB1 outselling PS4 and Guitar Hero not showing up at all is the most interesting thing to me. Guess DLC carrying over matters. Either way doesn't look like plastic guitars are going to be around for very long :/

A lot of people had existing libraries due to RBN....which didn't carry over but on the 360 is was huge. Rock band was much bigger on the 360. I wouldn't be surprised if it pushed a few consoles due to it....not many though

Javin98

Banned
LOL, this is probably the first NPD thread without the title stating the winner when it goes live. Still waiting for PR

Top Bottom