• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NSFW: You guys like hairy *a*i**s?

question in the spoiler

• full on hairy

Votes: 8 7.8%
  • little bit hairy (nicely trimmed)

Votes: 48 47.1%
  • shaven

Votes: 45 44.1%
  • something else

Votes: 1 1.0%

• Total voters
Now, this might be a little sensitive topic so I've put it under spoiler tags. Uncover it to see what this is all about. If you're at work, you have been warned by the nsfw tag.

I kinda like hairy vaginas. I don't mean full on 70's bush but trimmed. A little bit of hair all around.
For some reason, I find that more sexy then just a clean shaven vag.
*a*i**s stands for vaginas

How bout you boys?

Last edited:

appaws

Banned
I like the full on bush. I think I came in just before the era where it became the norm to be shaved clean. Plus I am a hairy-assed Italian so it would be pretty hypocritical of me to insist on my wife shaving down when I would never do that.

I've been surprised to find it shaved down before, and that was pretty sexy...but I guess it did not do enough for me to ask her to do that regularly.

I don't care as long as it's presentable for lack of a better term. You can have women that shave into oblivion and have cuts & spots because they can't chill & then you have women who haven't shaved for decades and it's like Bray Wyatts beard with poop particles.

Airola

Kg96vXS.gif

M1chl

Currently Gif and Meme Champion
As long as nothing else is bush, I never cared. Tho I will be hard pressed to get her my mouth in case of bush. If you don't put up the effor which takes me to do that, don't expect extra treatement.

Also quick shaving with razor for long time fucking suck, because nobody likes cheesegrater. And well more often than not, this is the case with my generation.

*Nightwing

This a 100 times over:
People put "cunt" in titles, no need to censor "vaginas".
I just can't get past censoring vagina.... pussy, cunt, vagina are all beautiful and wonderful words in meaning, melodic dictation as well as emotional impact. Censoring any of them is nothing more than making the world a darker and joyless place

And as such it is not the coat the vagina wears but what is truely and deeply inside of it that matters so I don't give a shit either way. I like apples and oranges and thankfully don't have to decide between either

donfonzie

Shaved is the best option.
The smoothness/softness is just brilliant.

But in the heat of the moment, usually don't have time to think about hair 😜

Last edited:
I heavily prefer fully shaved, but I like going downtown. My first GF didn't shave at all and I asked her too because I discovered that hair makes me gag, but my ex was always shaved smooth.

Of course, I'm fair about it - I manscaped while I was in those relationships. I benefited because it increased sensation tremendously, but initially it was a tactical decision. I didn't want to get Bobbited by her accidentally chomping down after gagging on a hair.

Last edited:
Top Bottom