• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Nuke my cookie

F

Foamy

Unconfirmed Member
So for the last few months rather than buying Oreos or Chips a Hoy or what have you, we've been buying store baked chocolate chip cookies at the grocery store.
Somehow I got the idea to warm one up in the microwave and now I can't stop eating the damn things. I just heat them up for 10 seconds and they're hot, tender and gooey, straight out of the oven perfection. It's like an orgasm for your taste buds.

Cutty Flam

Banned
I can never have cookies again. One year I was just on. active as fuck. In the gym 3-4x per week, power walking all day, playing basketball for hours competitively a couple days a week or so, sprinting at parks every couple to few weeks, running around the blocks for extra cardio, just killing it. Incredible shape, great tan, started to get a ton of female attention

Then I discovered Lenny and Larry’s vegan cookies. Tried the chocolate chip one and it was game over. I was fat and bloated within a month lmao

Cookies are evil bro. So is cake and any other delicious sweet

teezzy

Banned
We used to put chewy chips ahoy in the microwave all the time as kids. Sometimes we'd burn em. Stunk up the whole kitchen

I used to get a 4 of apple fritters from the supermarket bakery and would microwave one for just like 20 seconds so it was soft and warm but not radioactive. Delicious

warming up sweets is the way to go

Top Bottom