• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Oddworld: Stranger’s Wrath HD for Switch launches in January 2020

Mista

Banned
Oddworld-Strangers-Wrath_12-10-19.jpg

The September 2018-announced Switch version of Oddworld: Stranger’s Wrath HD will launch via the Nintendo eShop in January 2020, developer Oddworld Inhabitants announced.

Oddworld: Stranger’s Wrath first launched for Xbox in January 2005, followed by PC in December 2010, PlayStation 3 in December 2011, PS Vita in December 2012, iOS in November 2014, and Android in December 2014. OnLive and Ouya versions were also released.

Here is an overview of the game, via Nintendo.com:
In the dusty, undeveloped wastelands of Western Mudos, cantankerous townsfolk find their settlements besieged by belligerent outlaws.

Along comes Stranger, a tall, dark and enigmatic bounty hunter with a mission to capture troublemakers and scoundrels and return them to civilized townships for incarceration.

But Stranger is keeping a secret and needs expensive surgery to survive. In his quest to earn enough Moolah, Stranger reluctantly accepts the ultimate bounty from the owner of the Mongo River and suddenly his adventure takes a very different turn.
Gematsu

chaseroni

I'm hype as fuck, I loved this game growing up. Favorite Oddworld game in the series personally, ready to bag em up

chaseroni

Loved it too but this is my favourite

Yeah that universe is so cool. Stranger is actually the game that made me go out and buy an Xbox lol. I remember looking at the trailers and the live ammo system thinking it was the coolest thing ever.
Can't wait to see how Soulstorm turns out

Top Bottom