• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Off the phone with Uwe Boll...

Sea Manky said:
Uwe Boll is a HERO. Cross-licensing IP over different media forms is a fucking abomination and caters to the lowest pavlovian responses in the mass market. Mr. Boll's godawful movies make this process an agonizing hell for the numbnuts who can't seem to separate the enjoyment they got from a video game from any other god damn crap with the same name plastered on it. I wish him all the success in the world in the hopes that one day human evolution will benefit, whether by painfully training people to avoid blatant cash-ins, or by killing off the retard audiences with widespread severe rectal hemhorraging during the opening weekend of Halo vs Predator.

Very well said.

border

Is he genuinely enthusiastic about videogames, or is the "game-movie" concept just a convenient way to trick investors into putting money into a project?

Hey, you can throw me into the category of "Doesn't Hate Uwe Boll With A Passion... Yet" category. I enjoyed House of the Dead, but did not enjoy Alone in the Dark. So there ya go. :lol His rating stands at a 50%!

Top Bottom