• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official October 2007 NPD Prediction Thread

Hammer24 said:
But I´m gaining fast... :D
year: #30
l3m: #15
October: #5

Watch your back, Josh! :lol
Heh. I think it would take me dropping out and you doing awesome the next two months to catch up to me. :D If I do as well the next two months as the last two, though, I can fall out of #1 easy.

djtiesto

is beloved, despite what anyone might say
donny2112 said:
Sorry for the delay. I was hoping we might get GBA numbers.

Points Totals for the Month/Quarter/Year

JoshuaJSlone still leads with only two months to go! :D

Wow, pretty impressed that I'm #22, 2 points lower than PD, heh.

botticus

Wow, top 20 for the month and last 3 months. Didn't even think to check for my name in those lists after two months of predicting.

apujanata

JoshuaJSlone said:
Heh. I think it would take me dropping out and you doing awesome the next two months to catch up to me. :D If I do as well the next two months as the last two, though, I can fall out of #1 easy.

Anyone in the Top 5 still have chance to be #1, since the point spread is not too big (only 32 point spread). For those outside of Top 20 2007 to get #1, it can only happen is all person above him didn't predict for both November & December.

Donny, maybe you can share how many predictions were submitted by each person in the Top 30 2007 ?

Top Bottom