• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official October 2007 NPD Prediction Thread

zsidane

sonycowboy isn't even online...

edit1: nvm

edit2:

(neutral) pswii60
Banned
(Today, 12:32 AM)
Reply | Quote

You deserve it man :lol

Oblivion

Fetishing muscular manly men in skintight hosery
Loudninja said:
Like I already said, Sony said those numbers will not be there

Well, it could also be true due to the fact that people might have been waiting for the drop.

mr_bishiuk said:
It probably would have been damaging to 360 sales as well, people may have thought well if I wait a month I can get a PS3 with a blu ray drive for only $50 more than the 360
I doubt it did much to affect X360. PS3 doesn't have the self-generated momentum of the X360 or Wii at this point in North America.

rjcc

from next-gen.biz

Xbox 360's September victory over the Nintendo Wii's hardware unit sales appears to have been short-lived. The Wii and DS commanded hardware unit sales in the US for October, according to The NPD Group, with sales of 519,000 and 458,000, respectively, easily capturing the top two hardware slots.

By comparison, Xbox 360 sold 366,000 (down from September's 528,000) and PlayStation 3 sold 121,000 (on par with September's 119,000).

It appears that with October's sales, Wii and DS are already beginning to lift off as early holiday shoppers initiate the rush. Here, Harrison explains what Nintendo will do to maintain its current momentum, how many consoles it plans to deliver to shelves in the coming months and what Nintendo is doing about competitors' holiday pricing strategies.

Scotch

Predictions

Wii:

andydance.gif

360:

coolaid.gif

PS3:

kevin.gif

Hcoregamer00

The 'H' stands for hentai.
dabookerman said:
While were waiting. Has anyone actually created a fake thread with fake NPD numbers?

Wouldn't that be lol

?

That should be a criminal offense.

Then the video of it happening should be youtubed.

Parl

dabookerman said:
While were waiting. Has anyone actually created a fake thread with fake NPD numbers?

Wouldn't that be lol

?

Wow, your Mana and Gackt took me by surprise. Gackt = so cute.

illuminati.gif

I didn't see it posted in this thread and doubt it's in another thread, but Matt hinted at the numbers early, claiming that the Wii and DS are back on top, with PS3 numbers similar to before the price drop.

justjohn

is that like the quickest banning in gaf's history? damn dude got probably got banned before he hit the reply button. minority report style

Fuzzy

I would bang a hot farmer!
dabookerman said:

Wouldn't that be lol

?
Fake numbers are only funny when AniHawk does it for the Media Create threads.

Top Bottom