• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official September 2007 NPD Prediction Thread

Sonycowboy: do you know that when your thread is opened, maybe this one should be closed, so that everyone know that the numbers are out ? Well 'it's only an idea...

Arsenal

SonyCowboy: I'm heading out and I will post the numbers when I get home from work. Commute usually takes an hour or so. :lol

Mithos Yggdrasill said:
Sonycowboy: do you know that when your thread is opened, maybe this one should be closed, so that everyone know that the numbers are out ? Well 'it's only an idea...
Nah, we need the results of our predictions. :eek:

Scotch

KeithFranklin said:
Just a quickie guestimate. 500K in US. I estimate Europe 1/2 of US and Canada. Then throw in a little here and a little there and you can quickly get to ~1 million.
Europe doesn't care for Halo nearly as much as North America though.

GhaleonEB

Scotch said:
Europe doesn't care for Halo nearly as much as North America though.
That really applies to the 360 as well (sans the UK, of course). Where the 360 selling well, so is Halo 3. It's the Halo Box, after all. :p

Talamius

If ever a thread called for that gif of Master Chief hammering F5, this would be it.

Too bad I can't find it :(

Edit: There it is! Right click, save as.

Chumly said:
F5F5F5F5F5F5F5F5F5F5F5F5F5F5F5F5F5F5F5
MC_F5.gif

Captain Pants said:
2003420097112041429_rs.jpg

I think Sony will be lost in the fray. MS and Nintendo will be battling it out, and Sony will be running around screaming "OMG! OMG!", but no one will notice. This month is all about MS vs Nintendo.

That is my crudely illustrated take on it.
sony to be the only one left alive in the end?

dude

dude
Damn this thread. I keep seeing only he first three words, click it, then realize I'm in the prediction thread.

Top Bottom