• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

One Piece Treasure Cruise |OT3| Zephyr any day now...

RedBoot

What do the rainbow orbs do, anyway?

Are they just a 2x version of G orbs?

Yes, although they have the added wrinkle of not being movable or changeable by specials, etc. Probably more accurate to call them the opposite of Block orbs.

Granted, Shirahoshi gives everyone rainbow orbs so you won't worry about moving them anyway, but that will probably be more relevant with future characters.

commish

Jason Kidd murdered my dog in cold blood!
The only problem with Shirahoshi is the "limited" burst compared to the other big boys. Health regen is great and all, but I fear that we'll be seeing more regen limited raids like Akainu. Seems like a better sub. Even still, I won't be pulling for months so it'll probably be on her banner, where I will pray to the gods again that I get her.

bobohoro

Fishman batches have been all kinds of crazy.

And thanks for reminding me of Garp Zombie teams without special skip. A run was long enough to nearly kill my battery. And then I never used him. And he refused to skill level. Still only at 24CD after 50 copies all in all.
Garp had a rough life.

Hana-Bi

Will try a double Haruta team for Nico Olivia fn. Should be doable with your standard slasher team with Doc Q for the matching orbs and Zoro for the slasher boost.

Will try a double Haruta team for Nico Olivia fn. Should be doable with your standard slasher team with Doc Q for the matching orbs and Zoro for the slasher boost.

I'm going to try double Haruta as well but I'm going the cerebral route. Kuma for orb conversion and boost, V1 Robin and Momonga for type boosts, and then another INT beatstick.

RedBoot

tried out a Corazon team on the Enel forest last night

I do not think I have the patience to Corazon forest teams

It's basically one really long run versus however many 20 minute failed attempts it takes with other teams, I guess. :p

Speaking of forests, after roughly 74 years I finally beat WB Forest thanks to the ridiculousness of Legend Marco on SW Ace teams. I should be able to handle a few of the other forests once I actually get a chance to socket my SW Ace, as well.

Only took 165 cola to max the Moby Dick. I think I've wasted more than that on the Big Top while preventing cola overflow.

MiTYH

Bit bored today, went to farm a second Croc, got him in 3 tries! Poison Croc is finally mine, for whatever niche that gives me

Kyou

It's basically one really long run versus however many 20 minute failed attempts it takes with other teams, I guess. :p

Enel might have been a bad first forest to try it on. With the environmental damage the damage per turn was outpacing my heal pretty regularly

I saw some guides that involved a log luffy friend so I might give that a try

RR30

I was playing a bit before bed, and I think it's time to go back into "log in for the gem and that's it" mode for awhile. Just zero desire to run any of this stuff. I know I won't quit because I'm in so deep, but I think I don't mind falling behind a bit more.

Same here. Doing three multis and not getting a legend during the sugo really aggravated me. I'll log in and do the FN to get the gem but any other farming? Probably not.

mileS

Afro Luffy was great between last night and today. I was getting back to back copies of chopper, usopp, and luffy on x2 Stam. Hit a good streak of luck and finished all but my dmg resistance sockets (3/5) on TS Luffy. Have a grind to level my free spirit units now..

EMT0

Banned
Afro Luffy was great between last night and today. I was getting back to back copies of chopper, usopp, and luffy on x2 Stam. Hit a good streak of luck and finished all but my dmg resistance sockets (3/5) on TS Luffy. Have a grind to level my free spirit units now..

Congrats man, I'm in a similar boat with Ivankov on the Kamabakka FN. I just did my last run of natural stamina and I'm only 1 Bind/Despair away from maxing out INTVankov's sockets. The last few runs have payed out nothing but FN Ivankovs at the final stage and I couldn't be more pleased about it.

mileS

Congrats man, I'm in a similar boat with Ivankov on the Kamabakka FN. I just did my last run of natural stamina and I'm only 1 Bind/Despair away from maxing out INTVankov's sockets. The last few runs have payed out nothing but FN Ivankovs at the final stage and I couldn't be more pleased about it.
I wanted to do both but had to focus on Luffy. I have 2 Ivankovs to level and socket. Both are free spirit and super useful for TS Luffy teams. Just means I gotta go hard on the raid when it's back. Not very often is it 2 fortnight in the same week I need really badly.

RedBoot

Yeah, having one Fujitora or Trebol on your captain row makes this one pretty trivial. If you don't have either, using Whitey Bay as your captain with a full INT Driven team works too.

Gonna try and find a faster team, though. I have to stall for the Sunny to clear Olvia's stage (I mean, I could survive without it, but it makes it simpler).

4 30 Stamina runs plus the lower ones resulted in 0 Olvias and 0 Sauls. Good start. :p At least I got some SW Usopp books.

Tidd

Trebol doesn't work?

He does I guess. But with a 2x Fuji team you have a 9x ATK boost for the whole fortnight. Just run through. You will clear everything in one turn except for the last stage. There you need 2 turns because of the fodder units. :p

Kyou

Rayleigh with a GPU for the last stage just rips through the fortnight too

2 sugar books and 0 doffy books so far

commish

Finally got the WB boat.

740 cola later... still not max. Okay then.

Edit. Okay used up all 1000 I had. Not max. Thanks game. Appreciate it.

commish

Holy balls, and I thought 400 for Ace's Striker was bad

Almost all failures have been on the last upgrade. A few dozen failures. Awesome. Grrrr. Sucks most because i wanted to get the Boa ship and max it next. Should have just waited for it

mileS

Rayleigh with a GPU for the last stage just rips through the fortnight too

2 sugar books and 0 doffy books so far
Good to know. Will try that later. How important is it to get sugars skill level up? I doubt I can even run it much with all the Perona copies I need. Good time to farm Brook sockets as well. I might try being smart and save some for when we get TS Brook. By the way, what are the best sockets for Perona anyway? considering she gets used in a few forest/raid teams

Good luck to everyone farming doffy books!

Kyou

Good to know. Will try that later. How important is it to get sugars skill level up? I doubt I can even run it much with all the Perona copies I need.

she's already lower than all the % cutters so you probably don't need to skill her up at all.

but hey I need doffy books anyway might as well hit this FN super hard

RedBoot

Ship talk makes me wonder what kind of upgrade rate the Rocketman has. Would suck to have someone spend Raypoints and then bleed their cola with failed upgrades. I'm guessing it has a higher rate like some of the newer ships.

(Failed ship upgrades were kind of a bad idea in the first place. Just make the total cost higher.)

I wish I had a ship to bleed cola into, I've maxed every shitty ship in the game but don't really know the forests beyond ace well enough to really know how to farm them.

I've heard corazon/log luffy is a decent combination to get through some? But I tried that for enel forest & died cause someone blinded me for like 10 turns.

If you've cleared wb/ace/mihawk, which forests are easiest to clear with corazon/ll or some other haxxy team like that?

Hana-Bi

I wish I had a ship to bleed cola into, I've maxed every shitty ship in the game but don't really know the forests beyond ace well enough to really know how to farm them.

I've heard corazon/log luffy is a decent combination to get through some? But I tried that for enel forest & died cause someone blinded me for like 10 turns.

If you've cleared wb/ace/mihawk, which forests are easiest to clear with corazon/ll or some other haxxy team like that?

I think I cleared every of those other forest with a LL/Cora combination. The easiest might be Jimbe.

And I'm sitting at x999 cola with every ship maxed. Need the Rocketman to waste some cola.

I think I cleared every of those other forest with a LL/Cora combination. The easiest might be Jimbe.

And I'm sitting at x999 cola with every ship maxed. Need the Rocketman to waste some cola.

I'm conflicted on jimbe cause his ship is the one I need least by far, rarely use fighter teams. (particularly cause none of my legends are fighter-specific)

but if it's relatively easy it might be worth getting just to have a cola sink. I just wish there were decent text guides on how to use ll/corazon for those forests. (also I have shitty corazon friends, iirc the only one to frequently show up in my list is only level 50 or so)

bonkeng

Anyone experienced being suspended by twitter? Found out I got suspended just now when i tried to claim the snail.

If anyone experienced it, how did you settle it?

Hana-Bi

I'm conflicted on jimbe cause his ship is the one I need least by far, rarely use fighter teams. (particularly cause none of my legends are fighter-specific)

but if it's relatively easy it might be worth getting just to have a cola sink. I just wish there were decent text guides on how to use ll/corazon for those forests. (also I have shitty corazon friends, iirc the only one to frequently show up in my list is only level 50 or so)

Yeah, Corazon friends are really rare. Good ones I only got one with full sockets and 100 rcv candies. You'll find more friends when a new forest is released and then you can try almost every forest with GP Usopp, raid Doffy and IntIva as subs.

Kyou

I might just be hyper unlucky but I've done a ton of runs of the Nico Olivia FN and havent seen a single Doffy book

anyone managed to get one?

RalchAC

I might just be hyper unlucky but I've done a ton of runs of the Nico Olivia FN and havent seen a single Doffy book

anyone managed to get one?

Yup. Just one, I've done 3 runs so far I think. I'm doing the Fortnight mostly for SW Usopp books (well, I have 3D2Y Robin too).

RedBoot

I've gotten Doffy books (don't have him), Saul, Lil' Robin, and everything in between, except Olvia herself, after like ten runs. She'd better not be Arlong/Croc rare.

cw_sasuke

If all DLC came tied to $13 figurines, I'd consider all DLC to be free
My goal is to get one Doffy book everyday. Still waiting for my first one.

MiTYH

Beat Olivia easily (TY INTHawk team with TS Nami). But for today I've moved to Perona. Even though I have Cora-san now, and might not technically need her anymore, it's still a matter of principle. She's at 18 of the 14 turns, so I won't be YOLOing any unless her drop rate is ridiculous. But with new coliseum tomorrow, then Enel, then more coliseum (need that Vista!) I think I'll see how many I can get and hope for the best. Olivia's stuff can wait till next week

cw_sasuke

I need to look up Colo Vista... Would be a bummer if I don't have a team to farm him.

mileS

so..we have no event?
also,someone has got a team for olvia's fortnight that uses a baccarat?
The gem a day + beli thing (the newcomers event currently I suppose) says it goes until Mar.8th. How quick was the anniversary transition in JPN?

Dandte

My goal is to get one Doffy book everyday. Still waiting for my first one.

Well...you know how it works

Do you have the legend? Yes = no books
Do you have the perfect croco team but instead of doffy you got freaking marco? Yes?= here are 6 doffy books.

RedBoot

Well...dou know how it works

Do you have the perfect croco team but instead of doffy you got freaking marco? Yes?= here are 6 doffy books.

The proper course of action, of course, is to hoard every legend book you ever get just in case you ever end up pulling that legend (completely destroying your box space in the meantime).

(And then you pull SW Ace and go 2/20 on your stored books. No, I'm not bitter, why do you ask?)

Kyou

The gem a day + beli thing (the newcomers event currently I suppose) says it goes until Mar.8th. How quick was the anniversary transition in JPN?
The weird part for me is, yeah, gems and the 2x super success that is apparently going runs until the 9th... a Thursday. Not the normal Tuesday switch over.

EMT0

Banned
The proper course of action, of course, is to hoard every legend book you ever get just in case you ever end up pulling that legend (completely destroying your box space in the meantime).

(And then you pull SW Ace and go 2/20 on your stored books. No, I'm not bitter, why do you ask?)

2/32 on Lucci will probably burn me forever but the 2 Year Anni was how Bandai said 'I'm sorry'.

So uh. Should I just count on never seeing another Legend book again outside of Doffy books? :d

commish

2/32 is pretty bad. I had some bad streaks with Tesoro but I don't think it reached that level. Is Lucci even good? I never see him discussed much.

Eneru tomorrow... is this the time I finally farm him for skill ups? Ugh. No desire.

cw_sasuke

lol... Yeah.

That's why it's always good to have realistic expectations. Did a couple more runs and got 3 Doffy books. So 3/15 on my goal...not bad.

Hope we get the improved skill up update before I feed his books.

Top Bottom