• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

One Piece Treasure Cruise |OT3| Zephyr any day now...

mileS

Damn that Blackbeard team seems easy enough. Don't even need skill lvl on him. Could replace LL with Hack to make it even better.

I think you need a max skill GP and Kidd. Both of which I don't have. God next time GP books come around I need to go hard on them. No excuse. *edit* actually I watched it again, doesn't look like you need Kidd at all. I'm wondering if you can sub WB in for him.

bjork

I can safely say I'm skipping the sugo. I don't have that Law, but I'm not missing enough units from the pool to justify going at all. Hope everyone else hits it big, though.

This is the full analysis of every Legend I own, and why they can't clear the Sabo raid. Prepare yourselves:

:list of legends:

You have one less than me and I've played since Day 1. That's insane, haha.

EMT0

Banned
Damn that Blackbeard team seems easy enough. Don't even need skill lvl on him. Could replace LL with Hack to make it even better.

I think you need a max skill GP and Kidd. Both of which I don't have. God next time GP books come around I need to go hard on them. No excuse.

Kid's special never gets used until the boss stage. But I think you can get away with GP Usopp at a higher CD. You need >18,304 HP when entering the boss stage to survive two hits from Sabo then use GP Usopp. The videomaker could have easily stalled an eleventh turn if he didn't kill the penguin.Then he proceeds to take two hits to the face before using GP Usopp. So that'd be equal to 13 turns on GP Usopp, which'd line up with the number of turns he stalled before Stage 4 to have GP Usopp's special ready for stage 4. Plus he had enough HP to take an extra hit from the penguin before the boss stage anyways, so you could probably get away with a zero skillup GP Usopp if you have Lv. 2 CD sockets.

bjork

Kid's special never gets used until the boss stage. But I think you can get away with GP Usopp at a higher CD. You need >18,304 HP when entering the boss stage to survive two hits from Sabo then use GP Usopp. The videomaker could have easily stalled an eleventh turn if he didn't kill the penguin.Then he proceeds to take two hits to the face before using GP Usopp. So that'd be equal to 13 turns on GP Usopp, which'd line up with the number of turns he stalled before Stage 4 to have GP Usopp's special ready for stage 4.

13 Turns is the initial cooldown for Log Usopp, too. So with Log Usopp you'd get a delay and half defense if Sabo isn't immune?

EMT0

Banned
13 Turns is the initial cooldown for Log Usopp, too. So with Log Usopp you'd get a delay and half defense if Sabo isn't immune?

That's true, but then it'd break Blackbeard's captain ability unless you replace Kid with a shooter. SW Franky or HW Franky would work well in his place. Story Magellan would probably be good too.

bjork

That's true, but then it'd break Blackbeard's captain ability unless you replace Kid with a shooter. SW Franky or HW Franky would work well in his place. Story Magellan would probably be good too.

Ah, good point. I keep forgetting the other Usopps aren't always shooters.

ExVicis

I can safely say I'm skipping the sugo. I don't have that Law, but I'm not missing enough units from the pool to justify going at all. Hope everyone else hits it big, though.
Everything but 3D2Y Robin, SW Franky, and Inazuma is something new for me. even so I'm probably aiming for only 1 multipull. Anni Sugo really cleaned me out. 3D2Y Zoro would be really nice to finally get though so I can stop relying on Prisoner Mr. 1.

Also it would allow me to make a REAL Sabo capable team.

commish

Jason Kidd murdered my dog in cold blood!
I really need to get on with these ships. Having a better ship for Sabo would go a long way. I don't need Sunny's AOE.

mileS

Kid's special never gets used until the boss stage. But I think you can get away with GP Usopp at a higher CD. You need >18,304 HP when entering the boss stage to survive two hits from Sabo then use GP Usopp. The videomaker could have easily stalled an eleventh turn if he didn't kill the penguin.Then he proceeds to take two hits to the face before using GP Usopp. So that'd be equal to 13 turns on GP Usopp, which'd line up with the number of turns he stalled before Stage 4 to have GP Usopp's special ready for stage 4. Plus he had enough HP to take an extra hit from the penguin before the boss stage anyways, so you could probably get away with a zero skillup GP Usopp if you have Lv. 2 CD sockets.

Yeah thank you for posting that video btw. I need to study it closer later today to see what my options are. My GP special is at 13 turns I believe. Also my Doffy isn't max skill yet either. Looks like he didn't use his special until a little after Blackbeards, which is 25 as it is. Honestly it looks like you could possibly get away with a basic 28 cd for him which is insane. If there's even a slight chance I can cheese this fight away with a 13cd GP, 28cd Doffy, 25cd BB... like wtf. This can't be real man lol.

MiTYH

Looking over potential Sabo teams and it seems I'm always missing one unit or one unit's CD.
I can do the SWAce/Zephyr team with SW Franky, but my Boa is still at 28 CD and I don't have the striker ship. Missing Pica and Sanji skill-ups for LegLucci team. Missing Raid Akainu for STR teams.

My best bet would actually be something like this:

gZTC0os.png

Using GPU on the wave with the two shields, then stalling on the penguin to get all specials ready (Lucci is still at 23 because I was waiting for increased base skill up, thanks Bandai) and then hoping for good orbs, although even average luck should be enough with one full burst, another orb burst and a third normal attack turn.

Although there is way too much stuff that could ruin my run on every stage.
I don't think I can realiably farm Sabo. Maybe get a copy and wait for him to return.

So in actuality... can this work to get one copy without a gem? I've all all units except Luffy for this

cw_sasuke

If all DLC came tied to $13 figurines, I'd consider all DLC to be free
If I don't pull SW Franky or 3D2Y Sanji this Sugo.... I think I'll have to embrace the fact and try to master Legend Doffy as a lead.

Wish my driven team had more Sockets.

I had some amazing Sugo luck. 6 Legends in 6 multis with only one dupe.

I still need to fine tune them though.

I don't really have a love/hate relationship with the game (like it may seem at times). I really like it, that's why I often complain about the stuff I don't like.
Awesome... That's great to hear.
Same with you.. In general I'm very happy with the game especially compared to other Gacha titles... But Bamcos intent has been too obvious the last couple weeks so it's fine to call that out.

bjork

Everything but 3D2Y Robin, SW Franky, and Inazuma is something new for me. even so I'm probably aiming for only 1 multipull. Anni Sugo really cleaned me out. 3D2Y Zoro would be really nice to finally get though so I can stop relying on Prisoner Mr. 1.

Also it would allow me to make a REAL Sabo capable team.

Yeah, if I were going to throw pulls this time, I'd do one multi and see how it shakes out. Could be a silverfest, could be a Nojikofest.

EMT0

Banned
If I don't pull SW Franky or 3D2Y Sanji this Sugo.... I think I'll have to embrace the fact and try to master Legend Doffy as a lead.

Wish my driven team had more Sockets.

I figure that it's going to be an Ivankov/Frankyfest since they're both double boosted. It'll be like Trebol last Sugo *shudders* which is great for me because I SUUUUUPER need that mofo for my shooter team. Franky's STR shooter + orb boost is key to so many raid fights, it's honestly rather frustrating. SW Usopp would also be dope since then I could get to clearing forests like a Brazilian agricultural magnate!

Yeah thank you for posting that video btw. I need to study it closer later today to see what my options are. My GP special is at 13 turns I believe. Also my Doffy isn't max skill yet either. Looks like he didn't use his special until a little after Blackbeards, which is 25 as it is. Honestly it looks like you could possibly get away with a basic 28 cd for him which is insane. If there's even a slight chance I can cheese this fight away with a 13cd GP, 28cd Doffy, 25cd BB... like wtf. This can't be real man lol.

I used to not get the appeal of Blackbeard. Sure you can run a rainbow team, but you can't boost every unit on the team. You don't have the best orb manipulation. Then you realize, who cares? You only need to boost a few units to clear when you have the tankiness of Fujitora or Jinbe combined with the double 30% health cut of Whitebeard, and the ability to give the middle finger to barriers. Now, now I get it. I luv him <3

bobohoro

Might do a pull or two, 3D2Y Zoro and SW Usopp would both be pretty nice.

And I second the post about getting on with ships. I've got the teams to do another 2 or three forests easily (Ace and WB come to mind), still haven't begun working on the Thousand Sunny and only every use Going Merry/Coffin Boat.

But I'm sitting on ~600 cola, waiting for Rocketman to release or another half Cola event for boats.

So in actuality... can this work to get one copy without a gem? I've all all units except Luffy for this

No SW Luffy? He is the single most damage boosting unit in that setup and I think only Raid Akainu might be a replacement that could barely work out.

Theorycrafting further, to make the team safer, I think it might be possible to tank the first two hits of Sabo with the Sanji specials and delay him with GPU after the buff clear?

Wave 1: Take a 9k hit of one cannoneer -> 4 turns stalled
Wave 2: Stall on INT unit for 5 turns
Wave 3: Kill all without taking damage for 3 to 5 turns stall
Wave 4: GPU stall for 5 to 7 turns

With Sabo's preemptive, that would be 18 turns stalled with worst CD luck.

Sabo hits for 7.336 on turn 1 and 11.004 on turn 2, afterwards he removes buffs.

So even if you only have AH Lv 2 and could only use TS Sanji special stage 1 to tank damage, you should theoretically survive. Then you can delay Sabo, wait for good orbs to boost with a third orb booster (Kuma?) and SW Luffy and still have two turns to finish him off with two 3x ATK captains and type advantage.

Although, you have to take a hit if the penguin's CD is not 4 to get GPU back up...hm.

ExVicis

So I think I came up with a Team (if someone wants to double-check for me), based on a team EMT0 made earlier, that seems Sabo capable.

viEQDQ8.png

You have to compensate for the lack of a PSY lock stall by taking some extra damage but where you're going you're going to be at 1 health anyway.

Edit: Also Luffy's probably easily replaceable with som other fighter with a delay CD (like Boa who also heals) but I put him because he's f2p, a STR character and you can get him skillbooks right now

EMT0

Banned
So I think I came up with a Team (if someone wants to double-check for me), based on a team EMT0 made earlier, that seems Sabo capable.

viEQDQ8.png

You have to compensate for the lack of a PSY lock stall by taking some extra damage but where you're going you're going to be at 1 health anyway.

Edit: Also Luffy's probably easily replaceable with som other fighter with a delay CD (like Boa who also heals) but I put him because he's f2p, a STR character and you can get him skillbooks right now

I like it! It seems very viable since you have the Sun Pirates ship, although I'm not sure about how common/rare a Don Sai friend captain is going to be. Other than that, I don't see anything stopping you.

ExVicis

I like it! It seems very viable since you have the Sun Pirates ship, although I'm not sure about how common/rare a Don Sai friend captain is going to be. Other than that, I don't see anything stopping you.
Yeah Don Sai is a hard captain to come by but I know I have seen Don Sai captains available from at least two friends. We'll see on Sabo day but at the very least I have everything else needed to make the team.

commish

Yeah Don Sai is a hard captain to come by but I know I have seen Don Sai captains available from at least two friends. We'll see on Sabo day but at the very least I have everything else needed to make the team.

I can put my Don Sai up as a captain but he's not very good, I'm afraid. Level 80, no sockets, no SP. :\

EMT0

Banned
For Croc owners, I saw this video for Sabo raid without red force or Doffy.

https://youtu.be/vlberZRQT-g

It does require Kalifa, the Moby Dick, and some decent cooldowns.

Well now, this is neat. I can't wait for the Hannaybal fortnight to roll back around. I've got all the units whose books are in it now and either SW Luffy or Kalifa would would have given me more options. Alas.

mileS

EDIT: I also found a Blackbeard guide that doesn't require anything particularly crazy. Log Luffy sub should be replaceable with a a lot of options. SW Luffy, Hack, Dalmatian, Lao G, Don Sai, (probably) FN Jean Bart, Raid Akainu, Monster Chopper, etc.

Been studying this video for a bit now. I'm looking at a list of what Sabo does each turn and if I'm correct he could have taken 1 more hit from Sabo before he popped GP right? Doffy at 28 turns (obviously with at least CD socket lvl 1 bumping him down 1 more) works surprisingly. The only math I'm fumbling on now is if I can really manage to get by with GP @ 13cd. You are right in the fact that he doesn't even use his GP until 13 turns anyway (at first) but the only question is can I hold out on stage 4 and Sabo long enough to pop GP. What happens if you let the penguin hit you on turn 4? that could be the key here for me.

2 Blackbeard specials
Whitebeard special
Hack special

Only thing I would be missing over his team is the guaranteed 2 str orbs for burst phase. I could only be down 1 (Hack gives himself a str orb) so thats good. Getting kind of nervous now. If GP was max skill it could be a walk in the park tbh. Where he isn't its all up in the air for me. If I can get it down though... I will buying gems and sitting down most of the day. Also gotta prepare myself for the fact that I just can't do it yet.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=onsTQNJezjg
another one with WB and Legend Lucci. This one has a bunch of mistakes, gives me hope. Overall I have to say these legend Blackbeard teams are super interesting to me for Sabo. No CD requirement for anyone but GP? even still might be able to squeeze by. Nothing else compares to that off the top of my head. Everything else is much more strict.

EMT0

Banned
Been studying this video for a bit now. I'm looking at a list of what Sabo does each turn and if I'm correct he could have taken 1 more hit from Sabo before he popped GP right? Doffy at 28 turns (obviously with at least CD socket lvl 1 bumping him down 1 more) works surprisingly. The only math I'm fumbling on now is if I can really manage to get by with GP @ 13cd. You are right in the fact that he doesn't even use his GP until 13 turns anyway (at first) but the only question is can I hold out on stage 4 and Sabo long enough to pop GP. What happens if you let the penguin hit you on turn 4? that could be the key here for me.

2 Blackbeard specials
Whitebeard special
Hack special

Only thing I would be missing over his team is the guaranteed 2 str orbs for burst phase. I could only be down 1 (Hack gives himself a str orb) so thats good. Getting kind of nervous now. If GP was max skill it could be a walk in the park tbh. Where he isn't its all up in the air for me. If I can get it down though... I will buying gems and sitting down most of the day. Also gotta prepare myself for the fact that I just can't do it yet.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=onsTQNJezjg
another one with WB and Legend Lucci. This one has a bunch of mistakes, gives me hope. Overall I have to say these legend Blackbeard teams are super interesting to me for Sabo. No CD requirement for anyone but GP? even still might be able to squeeze by. Nothing else compares to that off the top of my head. Everything else is much more strict.

Oh, that's an excellent point! I could also run Whitebeard over Kid without sweating anything since I have him at 25CD, equal to Blackbeard. And Lucci....hmmmmmm. Double Blackbeard + Whitebeard gets Sabo down to 1.28m HP, 34.3% of his HP...not sure why he didn't do that at the beginning since the remaining 14.3% of his HP would be equal to 533,966 HP in leeway to poke at Sabo for two turns. Yeah you'd be in danger if you hit all perfects twice in a row because his second attack would be <20% HP, but assuming you're smart about it if you poke him twice or even just tap him then the danger is very low. After his debuff wipe, Lucci + Usopp, farm two STR orbs while damaging him up with other characters, then Doffy special when satisfied and clear. Nice, neat and easy.

Based on this guy's video, I think you could pull off 13 turns on GP Usopp. He certainly had the HP to take two hits from the penguin and still survive; it appears it hits for 6,502 damage every two turns. If you don't take two hits on the first stage, then it seems very doable. He ate an extra 9k in damage but still pulled through, add an extra 3k much later in the level and I don't think it changes too much. Especially with a decent autoheal socket.

So I'll probably be running a Lucci team for Sabo and I thankfully pulled Dellinger after all this time in the last sugo. Well I needed levels on him as he is currently below 50 and what's the best way to do before the raid? Why the CYO turtle times they had planned for this event of course! Until you realize that the dex turtles didn't show up today and the blue ones hadn't yesterday either. You throw a shit bare bones event and somehow still manage to fuck it up. YOU HAD ONE FUCKING JOB!

ExVicis

I can put my Don Sai up as a captain but he's not very good, I'm afraid. Level 80, no sockets, no SP. :\
That will be a big help, I'll have to do some extra stalling before Sabo but any Don Sai I can get will make this team work.

I don't remember if you were on the Google Doc of IDs I added so I'll repost mine again.

I try to leave up most of my Legends (Jinbe, Shanks, Ray, unevolved Mihawk).

Kyou

I've been head down on the Olvia fn and haven't really looked at Sabo stuff. I think I'll be fine with an Inthawk team.

As an aside I am up to 12 doffy books. Sugar and Nojiko are maxed. Big Bun, Moria and all the FN characters are one level off max.

I've also probably thrown out enough Robin and Usopp books to make people here cry.

Tidd

I feel like I don't keep up with OPTC right now. I still use all my stamina but otherwise it's all Zelda right now. Which is amazing. I guess OPTC still gets more attention than my other gacha games.

- Sugo: Meh ;__; I need Robin and Zoro. But right now I only have 16 gems. Guess I will do one pull, then farm 20 Sabos and the rest of my gems are for Legend Marco books.

- Ranking was easy enough with a 2x Killer team.

- Did I say Zelda is amazing?

- Will probably run a Fuji or Lucci team against Sabo. Didn't look into it yet. I only have 8 hours for 20 copies because then my NieR copy should arrive. :p

- Oh and fuck this fortnight. I have 11 Doffy and 15 Usopp books... I don't have Doffy.

- P.S.: Zelda is amazing. <3

mileS

I've been ignoring ranking since I started playing the game . Not sure why I just did. Figured I would try it this time. Well damn. I didn't get Killer until the last sugo. There is no way I am ever leveling him lol.

GuardianE

Santa May Claus
A week into Olvia's fortnight and I've made some decent progress. I've maxed Sugar, SW Usopp, and 3D2Y Robin, and I'm currently at 24 Doflamingo books. It's definitely slow going.

cw_sasuke

If all DLC came tied to $13 figurines, I'd consider all DLC to be free
Played so much with my Driven team that I can actually handle Doffy Captain ability and hitting perfects isn't too difficult.

That's a nice surprise.
I just got a Doffy book back to back to back from the Olvia fortnight!
I now have three books total
Wait... But you haven't been farming the FN since it's launch right? Because only 3 books so far would be quite devastating. Hope you have some more luck the last couple days.

I'm at 14 books right now... So only one more until I reach my goal of 15. After that I'll use my Stam to clear the Colo stages since I haven't done them yet. Should net me like +10 or more stones of if I can clear Chaos stages.

So that would be 5-6 pulls for the Sugo... Please Sanyo 3D2Y or SW Franky.

mileS

Finally going to take some time to catch up on story islands. Left off at the start of Sabaody. I remember story islands getting harder than most fortnights for the most part. Hmmm what kind of team should I put together to blindly clear story.

Blackbeard x2
Mihawk (raid)
TS Luffy
Alvida
GP Usopp

Ok I'm invincible now. This team can handle just about any random thing thrown at it. Having this many sockets is something I'm also not used to. Gives me a taste of what a lot of JPN version players have by this point. Blackbeard continues to be painful to learn timing. Not only that but he can screw up your following attacker because the enemy unit takes a bit to go back in place (after getting sucked towards BB). Any tips here? I'm trying to look for animation tells at this point. That might end up making it harder.. who knows.

Majukun

tomorrow i'm gonna try making up a fujitora team somehow
big problem for me seems to be stage 1,since gfuji can get 0 matching orbs and get tons of damage..no idea how many is possible to kill on stage 1 with 0 matching orbs..maybe it's better to try an hybrid with shiki at this point..or maybe with blackbeard?but i don't have many of them on my friend list
I've been ignoring ranking since I started playing the game . Not sure why I just did. Figured I would try it this time. Well damn. I didn't get Killer until the last sugo. There is no way I am ever leveling him lol.

you don't need to level up killer at all..what you need it's his captain ability..the atk can come from other characters...killer teams like g3 teams have 3 weak attacks and 3 strong ones,so you just need to use your underleveled killer as one of the 3 weak ones and then wreck havoc with the last 3 attacks with some qck heavy hitters .
just be sure to actually hold back a bit when you think you can score multiple 50k hits on a single enemy,like with the minibosses and arlong himself

commish

That will be a big help, I'll have to do some extra stalling before Sabo but any Don Sai I can get will make this team work.

I don't remember if you were on the Google Doc of IDs I added so I'll repost mine again.

I try to leave up most of my Legends (Jinbe, Shanks, Ray, unevolved Mihawk).

Okay added.

RedBoot

For Croc owners, I saw this video for Sabo raid without red force or Doffy.

https://youtu.be/vlberZRQT-g

It does require Kalifa, the Moby Dick, and some decent cooldowns.

Oh, nice, I can actually do this one. My Kuma's a couple off max but that's appears to be fine. That Stage 4 is pretty dicey, but I suspect that will be the case with any team (and that guy missed some perfects here and there).

bjork

Finally going to take some time to catch up on story islands. Left off at the start of Sabaody. I remember story islands getting harder than most fortnights for the most part. Hmmm what kind of team should I put together to blindly clear story.

Blackbeard x2
Mihawk (raid)
TS Luffy
Alvida
GP Usopp

Ok I'm invincible now. This team can handle just about any random thing thrown at it. Having this many sockets is something I'm also not used to. Gives me a taste of what a lot of JPN version players have by this point. Blackbeard continues to be painful to learn timing. Not only that but he can screw up your following attacker because the enemy unit takes a bit to go back in place (after getting sucked towards BB). Any tips here? I'm trying to look for animation tells at this point. That might end up making it harder.. who knows.

I've been using BB a lot when I play and I'm still missing sometimes. I feel like I haven't trained myself fully, but it seems like when I get perfects, I'm pressing earlier than I normally would?

commish

I've been using BB a lot when I play and I'm still missing sometimes. I feel like I haven't trained myself fully, but it seems like when I get perfects, I'm pressing earlier than I normally would?

Back when I was obsessed with getting legendary BB, I was reading up on him and the difficulty with his animation was the number 1 complaint. Lots of folks bitched about it. I know there are some characters I just cannot get perfects with, no matter how much I try.

I feel like I don't keep up with OPTC right now. I still use all my stamina but otherwise it's all Zelda right now. Which is amazing. I guess OPTC still gets more attention than my other gacha games.

- P.S.: Zelda is amazing. <3

I've barely touched Zelda because I'm in love with Horizon. Too many games.

bjork

Back when I was obsessed with getting legendary BB, I was reading up on him and the difficulty with his animation was the number 1 complaint. Lots of folks bitched about it. I know there are some characters I just cannot get perfects with, no matter how much I try.

Depending on the stage, I'll sometimes do both BBs first, just in case I blow it. If I run with a different friend captain, he's usually first. I'll get it down one day, same way I had problems with Bartolomeo for quite a while.

mileS

I remember having a lot of trouble with timing on Arlong and Kaku (dock worker) but after a while it became easy. Kaku is incredibly easy for timing but for some reason his animation really threw me off when I first got him. Hope that I can get better with Blackbeard. I need to practice a lot today if I stand any type of chance at Sabo.

you don't need to level up killer at all..what you need it's his captain ability..the atk can come from other characters...killer teams like g3 teams have 3 weak attacks and 3 strong ones,so you just need to use your underleveled killer as one of the 3 weak ones and then wreck havoc with the last 3 attacks with some qck heavy hitters .
just be sure to actually hold back a bit when you think you can score multiple 50k hits on a single enemy,like with the minibosses and arlong himself

Yeah I feel like a dumbass now. Plenty of friends with Killer up now as well. You can only try ranking once per go around can't you?

bjork

Yeah I feel like a dumbass now. Plenty of friends with Killer up now as well. You can only try ranking once per go around can't you?

In this ranking, it's just the total of how many 50k hits per total run, yeah. I feel like we've had a couple before where it was based on one round, so you could technically get multiple tries per run, but there was really one round that was the sweet spot in those.

I ran a G3 team so I'm not entirely sure, but if you take Maju's advice about the multiple hits on Kuroobi and Arlong, you can make it. I forget if it's an issue with Killer, but I managed to make it once I manually targeted some enemies too. The turtle on the stage with the 3 big guys who can bind you, and one of the fishmen on the stage with the seahorse. That kept me from killing lower-HP guys and pushed me over the top.

No idea how dudes are pulling 30+, though. Must just be something I'm not seeing. I got my 27 or whatever and was fine with that, heh.

I had the hardest time getting G3's timing down, to the point where I completely abandoned ever using G3 teams (still don't). Legend Law is taking some getting used to as well, but I think I'll be able to manage it.

Another I've been having problems with is Blenheim. I got him a bit before Sugo and he's become a staple of my Green Slashers team. Him + Law is far superior to Law + Apoo, especially since I can run 2x IntHawk and still get orbs for them. The issue is that I keep getting Greats whenever I use him. I just can't nail his Perfect timing.

RedBoot

I had the hardest time getting G3's timing down, to the point where I completely abandoned ever using G3 teams (still don't). Legend Law is taking some getting used to as well, but I think I'll be able to manage it.

Yeah, I used to have issues with G3's timing as well. But it was the only team that worked for me back when Colo Kid debuted, so I basically gave myself a trial by fire and got it down. I mostly do that one by audio cue.

Legend Blackbeard's animation has screwed me up frequently in the few times I've used him as a friend captain, as I expected it would. (That being said Bandai, feel free to give him to me so I can learn how to get Perfects with him)

bjork

Another I've been having problems with is Blenheim. I got him a bit before Sugo and he's become a staple of my Green Slashers team. Him + Law is far superior to Law + Apoo, especially since I can run 2x IntHawk and still get orbs for them. The issue is that I keep getting Greats whenever I use him. I just can't nail his Perfect timing.

They should make a 5*+ for Gear 3 that adds "automatically hit all perfects" to his captain ability ;)

bobohoro

I think I finalized my Sabo team now.

ISITfbj.png

Has AH Lv 3 at a minimum, could get more but sadly my AH/CD GPU isn't max special leveled yet and I don't think there will be many socketed TS Sanjis out there. I could substitute for a Whitebeard FC, but I don't know if that one has the firepower for stage 1 with full HP.

Strategy is obvious. Use Alvida somewhere on wave 2 or 3 to tank an extra hit for stalling, use GPU on wave 4, get all specials ready in time for Sabo, tank his first two hits and delay him on turn 3.

Team should be rather safe with 3 damage reducers and has enough burst to kill Sabo in 2 turns, let alone having 5. Biggest problem might be wave 1 and getting really bad orbs.

EMT0

Banned
Wait... But you haven't been farming the FN since it's launch right? Because only 3 books so far would be quite devastating. Hope you have some more luck the last couple days.

I'm at 14 books right now... So only one more until I reach my goal of 15. After that I'll use my Stam to clear the Colo stages since I haven't done them yet. Should net me like +10 or more stones of if I can clear Chaos stages.

So that would be 5-6 pulls for the Sugo... Please Sanyo 3D2Y or SW Franky.

I've only been farming that FN for three days(four now) but got nothing the first 2 days. I'm up to 5 Doffy books now, but I'm also at 5 SW Usopp books. I'm calling it now, I'll pull SW Usopp this Friday and will never pull Doffy.

commish

I gave up my hope of farming Sabo this time. I'll get one and then just prepare for his eventual return in a few months. Hopefully I will have a max Boa and Akainu by then.

RalchAC

Wonder when we will get the permanent skill up rate. At the pace that we get content right now (new and returning Fortnights, new and returning Colisseums, raids) it's a bit hard to keep up for a lot of players.

Caim

Wonder when we will get the permanent skill up rate. At the pace that we get content right now (new and returning Fortnights, new and returning Colisseums, raids) it's a bit hard to keep up for a lot of players.

How big of an increase is the permanent skill up?

Top Bottom